Consumer Reviews of WoodPro wood stoves

#20  of 21 brands of wood stoves

Read more about WoodPro wood stoves

Read reviews of other Wood Stove brands

Date created: 2017-01-10 Name: Rick
Location: Indiana

"Woodpro 2.6 2500sqft"
Struggles to heat, custom and expensive fire bricks don't last a season. Once the bricks fail it's a snowball effect of problems. Customer service is a joke.

Date created: 2016-12-28 Name: Jack
Location: Lynn ind

"Stove"
I bought the Woodpro 2.6. I have had it for a week now. The only things I can complain about is the glass door. Maybe I'm not used to it yet. My other stove had 2 doors -- sometimes I get smoke. The other complaint is the big one. Whatever I do I cannot get anything close to a 12-hour burn as they advertise. Does anybody else have this issue?

Date created: 2016-11-01 Location: Wichita, KS

"My Experience with the WoodPro WS-TS-1500 Wood Stove"
I have had the WoodPro WS-TS-1500 in our kitchen nook area for one winter and coming into another one (i.e., about 18 months). It replaced an old "pot belly" stove that had seen better days. The installation was straight forward, requiring some extra double-walled pipe and some minor adaptation to the old chimney pipe. I like it since it can produce close to 70,000 BTUs and nicely heats a once "drafty" area. It has a 100 CFM or so blower but I wonder if it really needs it. The blower is a little noisy if you want complete silence. It isn't a problem in our noisy place. The only thing I don't like is that the glass door requires cleaning once in a while or it gets completely blackened. A solid metal door might be preferable and radiate heat better. It hasn't required any major maintenance. It appears to be durable but time will tell. I would recommend this to anyone that need to heat a space of around 1000 square feet or less. I think it has been a good value having pain around $450, not counting the pipe and other things for installation (e.g., caulking).