Consumer Reviews of United States Stove Company wood stoves

Read more about United States Stove Company wood stoves

Read reviews of other Wood Stove brands

Date created: 2018-03-07 Name: Raymond Page
Location: Pulaski, NY

"Very nice stove for the money"
I purchased this stove in 2011 when I built my Cabin in Upstate, NY. It has functioned very well though I only use it 3-4 months of the year. The stove works fine gives a nice even heat, and functions well. The only issues are the fan seems to struggle a little on low settings and the metal that surrounds the glass window seems a little warped. Neither are show stoppers. I do like the stove.

Date created: 2018-02-26 Name: kevin kind
Location: New York

"The grates burn out in less than 1 season"
The grate burns out in less than 1 season. I'm on my third.
Date created: 2018-01-13 Name: Dennis Crum
Location: United States

"Complete junk"
Never ever buy a wood/coal stove made by us stove company. I bought the wonderluxe and in my second winter, everything inside is needing replaced. The grate is in pieces, bricks are broken, every piece of metal is warped. This is my second stove from this company but is definately the last.
Date created: 2017-11-22 Name: moe majordy
Location: Parsons, TN

"Warranty service after the sale"
My wood stove Longwood Model 2469e was purchased from ace Hardware last year November 20, 2016 and was installed in my metal building workshop by a professional installer using 6" black iron flu pipe and two elbows going through the side wall. The stove bottom cast iron plate developed a crack on the left side. I Provided full documentation of the installation and physical state of the stove to us Stove service department. After numerous email communications my claim was denied because the last portion of the pipe extend upward outside the building reaching above the roof was not made from class a, stainless steel, ht 103, double/triple wall insulated chimney pipe. They will not honor my warranty until this change is made and this change will cost me many times the cost of the cracked base plate. The warranty expires in a few days. Us Stove company has no interest what happen to me and my stove after the expiration date but they are willing to deny my claim because they can. Well, I found a way around their corrupt way of doing business and took care of my problem. My recommendation to those who will listen is to stay away from us stove company. They are unethical group not worthy of your patronage.
Date created: 2017-02-04 Name: AD
Location: Buffalo

"Cozy and Warm"
I've owned this unit for approximately 6 months, and had it installed when I bought my new home. I grew up with a wood burning stove in my house and this brings back fond memories, but also adds a more contemporary twist to the conventional older stoves. It throws off a generous amount of heat, especially since winters in Buffalo can be so cold. The black matte finish of this stove is very easy to decorate around, seeing as my living room furniture is also black along with my black matte tables. The stove generally makes the house look much more classy and even more comfortable, which I personally love. I have received nothing but compliments in regards to this stove. I have not needed to repair anything yet and installation was a bit challenging but not nearly as difficult as you could imagine. I would absolutely recommend this to a friend, seeing as I am extremely fond of it.
Date created: 2016-11-20 Name: Alex K
Location: Fayetteville, OH

"If you can handle the smell, woodstoves are awesome"
I've owned this unit for a couple of years an really love it. It heats my small house very well and is much cheaper than the electric baseboard heaters that I used before I got it. The only con for me is a subjective one: you can smell it on someone when they have a woodstove just like when someone smokes cigarettes.