Consumer Reviews of Summers Heat wood stoves

Read more about Summers Heat wood stoves

Read reviews of other Wood Stove brands

Date created: 2017-01-18 Name: aes
Location: Modesto, California

"Amazon wood burning stove"
Overall the Summers Heat 50-SNC30 is a must have for anyone looking for an affordable cost effective wood burning stove. This unit is effective for anything 1,800 - 2,400 Square Foot.

Date created: 2017-01-04 Name: K. Matthews
Location: Des Moines, IA

"A+ for Summers Heat Wood Stove"
I've had the Summers Heat wood stove for just over two years now and I can't say enough about how great it is. The craftsmanship is what drew me to the brand and I haven't been disappointed. The door is heavy and the latch engages solidly. I haven't has any problems with the stove mechanically. It puts out a great deal of heat and was easy to connect to my existing exhaust system. I was able to install this stove easily in my guest house thanks to the easy to follow instructions. I have not needed to contact the manufacturer or return the product. I highly recommend this wood stove! You will not be disappointed.

Date created: 2016-11-15 Name: JIH
Location: Houston, TX

"an amazing gift"
I received my wood stove as a gift only 2 months ago for a house warming gift from my Mom and it is quickly becoming my one of my favorite objects in the house. I love the simple design and the minimal space it takes up for how much heat it gives off and the natural light that it creates during the later hours of the day, reducing my energy bill as well as my heat bill. I'm hoping that it will last as long as this house does and based on other reviews I am confident it will. Almost everyone who comes over loves the stove and it's a great talking point, definitely recommend any Summers Heat stove for anyone looking for a way to liven up a living space and save money during the winter season.