Consumer Reviews of Residential Retreat wood stoves

Read more about Residential Retreat wood stoves

Read reviews of other Wood Stove brands

Date created: 2016-11-04 Name: CAS
Location: Sunriver OR

"My Favorite Thing In My House Is Actually A Practical One"
This unit has been in my house for as long as I can remember. I honestly love it and it is my favorite part of the house. Nothing keeps you warmer in the Winter than a wood stove. In fact, many times we have gotten the house too hot and had to open windows! I have never had to replace this model but we do regular maintenance which is probably why. Things like cleaning it out so the smoke and dust and particles don't clog it which could cause a fire. We also have it inspected from time to time to make sure the old guy is still doing okay. I would most definitely buy this model again or something very similar since it has worked so well for so many years. I would also recommend it to anyone who is interested in buying a wood stove. Although it may seem like a lot of work to get wood, split it, stack it. It is more than worth it in my eyes. The heat is better and stronger and in the end it will be cheaper than using electric heat or other options you may be thinking of. Great product!