Consumer Reviews of Regency wood stoves

#11  of 21 brands of wood stoves

Read more about Regency wood stoves

Read reviews of other Wood Stove brands

Date created: 2017-10-24 Name: Wayne vreeland
Location: New Jersey

"RS 7409"
As I first time owner of an outdoor wood stove I have been satisfied overall. Customer service is always knowledgeable and friendly to deal with.

Date created: 2017-03-22 Name: SM
Location: California

"Regency Wood Stove"
I love the way this wood stove looks in our house. We bought it last fall for the colder winter months. Considering our electric and gas bills have been doing up over the last few years, we thought simply burning wood in the colder months would be cheaper and a lot more cost effective than running our central air and heater. We live in an older house, so this wood stove looks great and looks as though it could have been part of the original house build. It is attractive, modern, and beast at heating up a room in a hurry. I love the heat output and we are very happy that we bought it. Anyone looking to buy a wood stove, should definitely look into this brand and model. It will be far more affordable as far as your heating bill over the span of years. No point in heating a whole house, when you can heat just the room you are in with a beautiful wood stove.