Consumer Reviews of Quadra-Fire wood stoves

#3  of 20 brands of wood stoves

5 of 5 stars 1 review

Read more about Quadra-Fire wood stoves

Read reviews of other Wood Stove brands

Date created: 2016-12-19 Name: AV
Location: Deer Park, WA

"Wood stove is an electric bill saver in the winter"
Our wood burning stove was in the house when we purchased it about seven years ago. We use it every winter, daily to help cut down on our electric bill. It heats our entire house which is over 3000 sq ft. Although our upstairs gets a lot warmer than the downstairs, I prefer to heat the house this way. Last winter, we lost power for about three days because of a winter storm. Our wood stove was a life saver! So far, we haven't had to make any repairs on our stove. We do regular maintenance on it (removing ashes, cleaning, etc.) and that's about it. I would definitely recommend this stove to anyone looking for an alternative way to heat their home. If we ever need to replace our wood stove, we will look at getting another Quadra-Fire unit before considering anything else. It saves us over $600 every winter, so it pays for itself after a couple of years!