Consumer Reviews of Pacific Energy wood stoves

Read more about Pacific Energy wood stoves

Read reviews of other Wood Stove brands

Date created: 2017-07-18 Name: Larry Myers
Location: Hixon, BC

"House is full of ash,warped baffle with horrible warranty"
Bought 3000 sq ft stove for 800 sq ft home. After 5 years of daily dusting we find the baffle has 1/4 warp. After finding my dealer has gone out of business I contacted a neighboring town, I find that I have to pay for the baffle and shipping. Pacific Energy will then inspect my baffle and deem whether or not it is warranty covered. Say I may be burning too hot of a fire. May not be covered. Will not risk owning two warped baffles. Will have this one repaired and void the warranty (ha ha). Next stove will be one I can burn a fire in.

Date created: 2017-01-05 Name: PH
Location: Los Angeles, CA

"Product worth buying, but could have some improvements to have the experience a 10 out of 10"
I have owned my unit for the pass 4 years. It was gifted to me by my parents. From my experience, I like that it heats my entire home. I have about 1130 sq feet for it to reach, and I have never had a problem feeling that heat in every room. One thing I would change, or don't like is that I have to load at the bottom which leaves a mess. As well as the ashes do sometimes get in the air. I'd wish for it to be able to load from the top. So If I were to buy a new model in the same family, I would want the same brand but the model to be like that. I have never had to replace any of the parts or had to have it fixed. But I did buy a warranty from the store, which said it would cover any repair pairs and services.