Consumer Reviews of Osburn wood stoves

#14  of 21 brands of wood stoves

Read more about Osburn wood stoves

Read reviews of other Wood Stove brands

Date created: 2016-10-28 Location: Philadelphia, PA

"Warm, cozy and cheap"
This upcoming winter is the second winter I'll have my Osburn wood stove, and so far I've been very happy with how it's been working out. I love that it can keep my entire downstairs area toasty warm even in the case of some kind of power outage. I especially like how it gives my house a cozy glow and it's perfect for when guests come over around the holidays. The stove has been working fine and I've never had any issues with it. I expect it to last many more years, but if it ever broke, I'd definitely replace it with another Osburn. My friends are jealous of it when they visit, and I always recommend the brand to someone if I know they're in the market for a wood stove. I think the price point was well worth it, and Osburn has many options to choose from. Overall I'm more than satisfied!

Date created: 2016-10-27 Location: Saint Louis, MI

"Great efficiency while being stylish to boot!"
I've owned this unit for about 6 months and I haven't been disappointed. It looks amazing and sleek, works beautifully, and is the perfect stove to cuddle up near on a chilly day. I really love the large viewing window so you can just sit back and lose yourself in the fire for hours. It is very relaxing. The Osburn Soho is also very efficient. Logs seem to last forever in it, and it heats up about 1000 square feet from what I've found. The only thing I don't really like about it is I find the wood storage compartment underneath to be a little on the tiny side. I haven't needed to repair or replace anything yet, and it still works like a charm. This is actually my first wood stove, and I wasn't sure about purchasing one, but after the performance of this unit I would most definitely recommend it to a friend.