Consumer Reviews of Navigator Stove Works wood stoves

Read reviews of other Wood Stove brands

Date created: 2018-01-12 Name: L Carpe
Location: Concho, AZ

"Still waiting"
I am still waiting!! I paid my deposit April 2017. No stove. Website states they produce about 2 stoves per week. Using that as a guide, I should have had mine by November 2017. Here we are mid.January 2018 and I am still 28 stoves ahead of me! 😡

Date created: 2016-11-07 Name: JC
Location: Merlin, OR

"Tiny Power Plant"
This stove is awesome. It's tiny, for a wood stove, but is a powerful little blast furnace. I've had it in my "tiny home" for about five years and could not be happier. It's well made, attractive, and efficient. Without it, I don't think I'd make it through the winter. Thankfully, this hot little number has dutifully kept me warm for years. I call it my hot little robot. The cast iron construction is bullet-proof. This thing is TOUGH. I've never had any problems with it, never needed to replace or repair anything. I recommend them to everyone I know in the tiny home movement. Several friends have purchased one of their own and all have been satisfied. If mine ever needs replacing, I'll definitely get another one. But honestly, I can't foresee a situation where I would even need to, this thing will probably last my entire lifetime. Thank you Navigator for your powerful little Sardine!