Consumer Reviews of Harman wood stoves

#4  of 21 brands of wood stoves

Read more about Harman wood stoves

Read reviews of other Wood Stove brands

Date created: 2017-02-03 Name: SU
Location: Redlands, CA

"Took a bit to get used to, but I love it now!"
When I first receeived Harman Oakleaf wood stove, I had a bit of trouble setting it up and turning it on fully. But after I reviewed the manual and fiddled with it a bit, I got the hang of it. Now I use it quite frequently with my family and friends. My wife loves it especially. My wife and kids and I will often set up a board game in front of it on a weekend night. It warms a fairly large area, and it's quite economical. Very efficient for the price. Perfect for a quiet, relaxed night in on a cold night. Definitely would recommend to anyone considering purchasing a wood stove in this price range. Like I said, the one knock would be the slightly confusing directions on how to set up the whole thing. It's just a little overwhelming at first, although I do not consider myself an expert craftsman by any means. I've never had to replace the stove, and I don't expect to in the near future. I think it will last in my house for quite some time.

Date created: 2016-11-14 Name: JAL
Location: Harrisburg, PA

"Best investment ever!"
I have owned this wood stove for 2 years. When oil prices rose to almost $4 a gallon we knew we needed an alternative and since we have a large property with a lot of wood readily available, this was the choice. After one season of using it, it pretty much paid for itself. The thing I like most about this stove is the heat it puts out. I can be assured to be nice and toasty on those freezing winter nights. The other thing I like about it is how beautiful it looks. It really is a nice looking stove.There is nothing I dislike about this at all. I think it is one of the best investments we've made. Harman is a reputable brand here where I live. We have not had to have any repairs thus far. I would most certainly recommend this to a friend as well as buy Harman again.

Date created: 2016-11-03 Location: Herndon, PA

"I love a toasty fire!"
I have owned this Harman Oakwood for two years now, however we only just hooked it up a few months ago. The stove itself is very beautiful aesthetically. It really seems to go well in our farmhouse. I love the fact that we don't have to rely on oil to heat our home and this is the toastiest home around, despite being a drafty old home otherwise. It heats even our second floor. We have tons of firewood so for the price of the stove was one seasons worth of heating oil. We have not had any problems or needs for repair at this point. There is nothing I dislike about it, only thing is I'm extra cautious because of the kids. I would definitely recommend this stove to a friend and I would absolutely buy this brand again. I foresee this wood stove lasting a long time.