Consumer Reviews of Ashley Hearth wood stoves

#7  of 21 brands of wood stoves

5 of 5 stars 1 review

Read more about Ashley Hearth wood stoves

Read reviews of other Wood Stove brands

Date created: 2016-11-29 Name: Kelly K.
Location: Broadview Heights, Ohio

"Excellent Method for Natural Heat"
I have owned this unit for a little over a month now. The product does exactly what it is intended to do, and came with 90 day return option. The benefits of this unit are that it was easy to use, is the perfect size for my den, and supplies enough heat for the entire house. The only con to this product is that I have pets and small children, so I have to keep them away to prevent accidental burns. Since I have owned this wood burner stove, I have not had to replace or repair it in any way. I would highly recommend this product to my friends and family. With the price of gas these days, it is an extremely economical purchase. This unit was well worth the small investment, and I would gladly do it again in the future, if any such problems should arise. Overall, I am extremely satisfied, and look forward to using it for many years to come.