Consumer Reviews of Woodmaster wood furnaces

#9  of 34 brands of wood furnaces

Read more about Woodmaster wood furnaces

Read reviews of other Wood Furnace brands

Date created: 2016-11-13 Name: Don Smith
Location: Ash Grove Mo

"8 years of use & still going strong"
I use my stove year round to heat water and the house in winter. There is always lots of very hot water that never runs out and we can keep the house hot enough to run you outside to cool off!! Would definitely buy again!!

Date created: 2016-11-13 Name: Daron Yoder
Location: Howe, Indiana

"Woodmaster 4400 Series"
I purchased Woodmaster boiler in 2006. I like it because it burns and holds all different types of wood. It saves us on our heating bills and it has paid for its self.

Date created: 2016-11-10 Name: Jeffrey A Smith
Location: Waterloo, IN

"Review"
I Have a Wood Master 4500 Hydrolic stove that heats my water , 1000 sq ft garage,and 3800 sq ft home and it does a great job. In fall my cycle time 24 hr to 8 hr in coldest days of winter. There are some maintenance issues with blower motors and thermal relays . I get 18 months out of blower motors witch means you will be changing them in middle of winter. Not much fun. Relays ,you might have one on hand that is preprogramed. This is a part that needs to be ordered though Wood Master. Replaced twice since bought unit in 2004. I do not recommend these stoves if you have neighbors closer than 500 ft . If You are looking to buy I would say it's a good one .

Date created: 2016-11-10 Name: Terry Stoyk
Location: Hudson, Michigan

"Satisfied Customer"
This is one of the best investment we have ever made! We love that it is outside, heats our entire house with even heat. Does not require humidifiers (old wood heat we used 3) to prevent over dryness, in fact when we tried to use a humidifier our windows would fog up and created a lot of moisture around the Windows. The biggest advantage of our purchase is not using propane to heat our house and filling our propane tank every couple of years. Very satisfied customers!

Date created: 2016-11-10 Name: Byron Aholt
Location: Columbia,MO

"Wood master 3300 review"
Purchased my wood stove in 2008, by far the best money spent. The 3300 series keeps my 2400 square foot house warm. The online website is really easy and convenient to use also...

Date created: 2016-11-10 Name: J Liggett
Location: Ironton Mo.

"Extremly Satisfied"
I extremely satisfied with my Wood master stove, I can control the amount of heat I want my house to be, and it's like an endless supply of hot water which saves on my electric bill. It works very efficient, all I have to do is load it once a day and it does the rest unlike a indoor stove where you can't control the amount of heat and you don't get hot water. To me Wood Master is the best and I have seen other brand and they don't measure up to the standards of wood master.

Date created: 2016-11-10 Name: Richard Barker
Location: Farmington, MO

"Wood master wood furnace"
Installed my woodmaster 3300 in 2009 on seventh winter works well and trouble free. Did have to replace pump this year but six years hard work not a big deal. Heat my house shop and water. If I were to do it again I would go with the 4400 next size up. But so happy with the unit.

Date created: 2016-11-09 Name: Dan Gautz
Location: Hudson, Michigan

"Completely Satisfied"
We bought our stove the year after we moved into our farm house because fuel oil was so expensive. Since then we have been completely satisfied with our purchase. We have owned it for almost 10 years and have made cutting wood a family event every Sunday. Furthermore the dealer we bought it from, Roger Poling, is incredible. He is always very helpful, day or night, and we are very happy we decided to buy local!!

Date created: 2016-11-09 Name: Derrick Kane
Location: Tecumseh, Mi

"4400"
The Woodmaster 4400 has been a great unit with little maintenance. I've replaced the door seal and the little rubber flapper on the blower.

Date created: 2016-11-08 Name: Debra Ziy
Location: Hartville, MO

" A great wood source"
We have had no trouble with our Wood Master. Has given us warmth during the winters.