Consumer Reviews of Woodmaster wood furnaces

#11  of 33 brands of wood furnaces

Read more about Woodmaster wood furnaces

Read reviews of other Wood Furnace brands

Date created: 2016-11-21 Name: Ken Lane
Location: Howell, MI

"Still going strong after 10 years"
The large loading door makes this a breeze to load larger sized firewood. I have just the normal maintenance type items to repair other the last 10 years of service. It has the ability to adjust the water temp which works out really well when the ambient temp outside is above 50 degrees so I can limit they amount of radiant heat coming from the water pipes in the basement and making the rooms above it to hot. The dislikes are it did not come with an ash auger. I have to manually shovel out the ashes and some coals always comes out with them. That is BTU's lost. Also it seems impossible to load with wood without getting blasted with smoke making my clothes smell like a bonfire. Overall I will replace this stove with another Wood Master when this one reaches the end of its useful life.

Date created: 2016-11-17 Name: T. Bryant
Location: Stockton, Mo

"Keeps us warm"
We installed our wood furnace in a new house and used the radiant heating component. Likes: it keeps the house a very even temperature in the winter even on the coldest days; can burn larger pieces of wood was a deciding factor because it cuts down on our work. Dislikes: dealer is very hard to contact; need dealer who will respond to our needs. Would buy this brand again especially if dealer were more responsive to needs.

Date created: 2016-11-13 Name: Don Smith
Location: Ash Grove Mo

"8 years of use & still going strong"
I use my stove year round to heat water and the house in winter. There is always lots of very hot water that never runs out and we can keep the house hot enough to run you outside to cool off!! Would definitely buy again!!

Date created: 2016-11-13 Name: Daron Yoder
Location: Howe, Indiana

"Woodmaster 4400 Series"
I purchased Woodmaster boiler in 2006. I like it because it burns and holds all different types of wood. It saves us on our heating bills and it has paid for its self.

Date created: 2016-11-10 Name: Jeffrey A Smith
Location: Waterloo, IN

"Review"
I Have a Wood Master 4500 Hydrolic stove that heats my water , 1000 sq ft garage,and 3800 sq ft home and it does a great job. In fall my cycle time 24 hr to 8 hr in coldest days of winter. There are some maintenance issues with blower motors and thermal relays . I get 18 months out of blower motors witch means you will be changing them in middle of winter. Not much fun. Relays ,you might have one on hand that is preprogramed. This is a part that needs to be ordered though Wood Master. Replaced twice since bought unit in 2004. I do not recommend these stoves if you have neighbors closer than 500 ft . If You are looking to buy I would say it's a good one .

Date created: 2016-11-10 Name: Terry Stoyk
Location: Hudson, Michigan

"Satisfied Customer"
This is one of the best investment we have ever made! We love that it is outside, heats our entire house with even heat. Does not require humidifiers (old wood heat we used 3) to prevent over dryness, in fact when we tried to use a humidifier our windows would fog up and created a lot of moisture around the Windows. The biggest advantage of our purchase is not using propane to heat our house and filling our propane tank every couple of years. Very satisfied customers!

Date created: 2016-11-10 Name: Byron Aholt
Location: Columbia,MO

"Wood master 3300 review"
Purchased my wood stove in 2008, by far the best money spent. The 3300 series keeps my 2400 square foot house warm. The online website is really easy and convenient to use also...

Date created: 2016-11-10 Name: J Liggett
Location: Ironton Mo.

"Extremly Satisfied"
I extremely satisfied with my Wood master stove, I can control the amount of heat I want my house to be, and it's like an endless supply of hot water which saves on my electric bill. It works very efficient, all I have to do is load it once a day and it does the rest unlike a indoor stove where you can't control the amount of heat and you don't get hot water. To me Wood Master is the best and I have seen other brand and they don't measure up to the standards of wood master.

Date created: 2016-11-10 Name: Richard Barker
Location: Farmington, MO

"Wood master wood furnace"
Installed my woodmaster 3300 in 2009 on seventh winter works well and trouble free. Did have to replace pump this year but six years hard work not a big deal. Heat my house shop and water. If I were to do it again I would go with the 4400 next size up. But so happy with the unit.

Date created: 2016-11-09 Name: Dan Gautz
Location: Hudson, Michigan

"Completely Satisfied"
We bought our stove the year after we moved into our farm house because fuel oil was so expensive. Since then we have been completely satisfied with our purchase. We have owned it for almost 10 years and have made cutting wood a family event every Sunday. Furthermore the dealer we bought it from, Roger Poling, is incredible. He is always very helpful, day or night, and we are very happy we decided to buy local!!