Consumer Reviews of Woodmaster wood furnaces

#10  of 33 brands of wood furnaces

Read more about Woodmaster wood furnaces

Read reviews of other Wood Furnace brands

Date created: 2016-12-06 Name: Alfred J. Sauld
Location: Niagara, Wisconsin

"Very happy"
I have had my Woodmaster 4400 since the fall of 2005. It has held up very well, replaced one small electrical component on the fan that its for maintenance. Large door makes it easy to fill. Heat large house and all our hot water with it. I would buy the same boiler again and highly recommend it. Start it up every Labor weekend and shut it down around memorial day every year, that's a lot of hours of operation. Generally I burn about six full cord a year, seems like a lot less then some other boilers in our area of Northern Wisconsin.

Date created: 2016-11-30 Name: DeVon Laursen

"Best investment"
I purchased this stove about 8 years ago. It has been one of the best investments I have made. It has been well maintained every year. This stove works to heat my floors and water it does a fantastic job. It saves me money on the electric and gas bill.I Would highly recommend it to any owner.

Date created: 2016-11-30 Name: Keith Opper
Location: Wittenberg, WI

"Enjoying the ease of our Woodmaster"
We are totally satisfied with our Woodmaster Stove. This unit has easily paid for itself with what we have saved not paying for LP. The furnace is easy to use and maintain and the wood mess stays outside. Our unit is brown in color so its appearance fits right in with our country landscape. With the excellent experience we have had with our stove there is no doubt we would buy this brand again.

Date created: 2016-11-30 Name: Al Ermi
Location: Niagara Wis

"Woodmaster 4400"
We had our wood master 4400 for 9 years now and has not given us any trouble in northern Wisconsin where I have seen temps dip into -30 degrees. Keeps our house very warm and keeps our water hot.

Date created: 2016-11-30 Name: Kenneth Loos
Location: Loyal, WI

"Woodmaster Outdoor Wood Burner"
I would buy the unit again only if you don't have all the emissions on it. You cannot make wood to burn that is completely dry. You have to be able to burn some green wood. I liked the forced air fan in the front, the big door to put wood into the unit and the length of wood that the unit can hold. I would definitely like the brand I am using and see no need to purchase another type or brand of unit to heat my home and shop.

Date created: 2016-11-30 Name: Nick Griepentrog
Location: Star Prairie, Wi

"Woodmaster 4400"
My woodmaster has solved the problem of heating a big old schoolhouse. With 12 foot ceilings and no insulation in the walls, I have cut my heating cost in half. Going from 1,500 gallon propane tank a month to 2 truckloads of wood has saved me money over the years. This wood furnace is very well built and easy to maintain 11 years I've been heating with my Woodmaster 4400 and love it.

Date created: 2016-11-21 Name: Ken Lane
Location: Howell, MI

"Still going strong after 10 years"
The large loading door makes this a breeze to load larger sized firewood. I have just the normal maintenance type items to repair other the last 10 years of service. It has the ability to adjust the water temp which works out really well when the ambient temp outside is above 50 degrees so I can limit they amount of radiant heat coming from the water pipes in the basement and making the rooms above it to hot. The dislikes are it did not come with an ash auger. I have to manually shovel out the ashes and some coals always comes out with them. That is BTU's lost. Also it seems impossible to load with wood without getting blasted with smoke making my clothes smell like a bonfire. Overall I will replace this stove with another Wood Master when this one reaches the end of its useful life.

Date created: 2016-11-17 Name: T. Bryant
Location: Stockton, Mo

"Keeps us warm"
We installed our wood furnace in a new house and used the radiant heating component. Likes: it keeps the house a very even temperature in the winter even on the coldest days; can burn larger pieces of wood was a deciding factor because it cuts down on our work. Dislikes: dealer is very hard to contact; need dealer who will respond to our needs. Would buy this brand again especially if dealer were more responsive to needs.

Date created: 2016-11-13 Name: Don Smith
Location: Ash Grove Mo

"8 years of use & still going strong"
I use my stove year round to heat water and the house in winter. There is always lots of very hot water that never runs out and we can keep the house hot enough to run you outside to cool off!! Would definitely buy again!!

Date created: 2016-11-13 Name: Daron Yoder
Location: Howe, Indiana

"Woodmaster 4400 Series"
I purchased Woodmaster boiler in 2006. I like it because it burns and holds all different types of wood. It saves us on our heating bills and it has paid for its self.