Consumer Reviews of United States Stove Company wood furnaces

#27  of 33 brands of wood furnaces

Read more about United States Stove Company wood furnaces

Read reviews of other Wood Furnace brands

Date created: 2011-11-25 Location: Missoula, MT

"Awesome outdoor wood furnace in Missoula, MT"
I have owned the US Stove Company outdoor wood burning furnace for about 6 months. It heats a primitive log cabin home that I own in Missoula, MT. I have also owned one other U.S. Stove Company furnace. This was a few years ago and I cannot remember the model but I was incredibly satisfied. This satisfaction was my reason for purchasing another US Stove Company furnace. I like my current furnace because it is incredibly easy to use and came with an awesome warranty. Also, it has heated my home consistently, meaning that the level of heat seems even. The only thing I dislike is the color. It looks like something that should sit outside of a nuclear power plant. As of yet I have had absolutely no issues with this furnace. I could not be happier with it's functioning. I would definitely purchase the same brand again, although I may shop around a bit more to find a better price.

Date created: 2011-11-25 Location: Princeton, NJ

"Love My US Stove Company Furnace"
I am very pleased with our United States Stove Co. Furnace. We have had it since 2010 and have fallen in love with it. We have enjoyed having is ever since we purchased it. It saves us a ton of money in heating costs and we really enjoy having it. We have had absolutely NO complaints so far at all. We have the ability to burn spare tree limbs and stuff around the yard which is fantastic. It is a very economically smart move to have one of these. The initial cost is well worth it in the long haul. It is great on those cold, winter nights that we have! This machine is great; it is easy to load wood into and easier to operate (anyone can do it really). I recommend it to anyone who is looking to purchase such a machine. You cannot beat the quality of this one!