Consumer Reviews of Profab wood furnaces

#29  of 33 brands of wood furnaces

Read more about Profab wood furnaces

Read reviews of other Wood Furnace brands

Date created: 2012-05-21 Location: Yardley PA

"Better To Spend More For Quality"
I have owned my Cozeburn 250 for about 10 months now. I used it mostly this past winter. While I am happy with many parts of it including the low cost to maintain it, the ease to use it and the cleaning process after use, I still feel let down by it. I have relatives that have outdoor wood furnaces that cost more then mine and while theirs may not be as easy to use all the time the amount of heat you get has no comparison. I feel that I bought a cheaper to mid line product that while has many benefits fails in a big part in that the heat output simply can not compete with the more expensive ones. If I went back to when I was buying one I would have spent more money to get more heat out of it.

Date created: 2012-04-09 Location: Spring, Texas

"Outdoor furnace"
I have owned this wood furnace for one year. And let me tell you I used it this last winder and it is fantastic! I love the heat output from it. It is absolutely beautiful too I have gotten so many complements on it. If there is anything I dislike about it was how expensive it was, but I did want a great quality unit. I have never had to replace to repair anything on it yet. I would most definitely buy the same brand again, and recommend it to anyone. This furnace is for anyone who is needing to produce some serious heat while doing so with a great quality products that looks absolutely fantastic. The warranty that comes with the unit is absolutely fantastic!

Date created: 2011-11-25 Location: East Lansing, MI

"Profab Cozeburn 250 Review"
I have owned my wood boiler for almost two years. I love it! It works as it should and keeps my warm while saving energy. I only have to fill it once a day and even then it is not too much labor. If I have one qualm with it is that it MUST be stocked with wood always otherwise it will not work. When I go on vacation I have to trust a neigbor with restocking the furnace. I have never had to repair or replace it. I do not have anything to stack up against the product but will still strongly recommend the Profab Industries Cozeburn 250 Wood Boiler as it filled all of my expectations in a wood furnace and managed to exceed them as well. Be wary of resellers marking these products up, otherwise you should have yourself a reliable product that will keep you warm for years.