Consumer Reviews of Profab wood furnaces

#29  of 33 brands of wood furnaces

Read more about Profab wood furnaces

Read reviews of other Wood Furnace brands

Date created: 2012-04-09 Location: Spring, Texas

"Outdoor furnace"
I have owned this wood furnace for one year. And let me tell you I used it this last winder and it is fantastic! I love the heat output from it. It is absolutely beautiful too I have gotten so many complements on it. If there is anything I dislike about it was how expensive it was, but I did want a great quality unit. I have never had to replace to repair anything on it yet. I would most definitely buy the same brand again, and recommend it to anyone. This furnace is for anyone who is needing to produce some serious heat while doing so with a great quality products that looks absolutely fantastic. The warranty that comes with the unit is absolutely fantastic!

Date created: 2011-11-25 Location: East Lansing, MI

"Profab Cozeburn 250 Review"
I have owned my wood boiler for almost two years. I love it! It works as it should and keeps my warm while saving energy. I only have to fill it once a day and even then it is not too much labor. If I have one qualm with it is that it MUST be stocked with wood always otherwise it will not work. When I go on vacation I have to trust a neigbor with restocking the furnace. I have never had to repair or replace it. I do not have anything to stack up against the product but will still strongly recommend the Profab Industries Cozeburn 250 Wood Boiler as it filled all of my expectations in a wood furnace and managed to exceed them as well. Be wary of resellers marking these products up, otherwise you should have yourself a reliable product that will keep you warm for years.