Consumer Reviews of Natures Comfort wood furnaces

Read more about Natures Comfort wood furnaces

Read reviews of other Wood Furnace brands

Date created: 2012-02-20 Name: Unsatisfied
Location: Fort Wayne, IN

"NCB175 - Not the stove it's advertised to be"
Have owned this unit since Thanksgiving of 2010 and it just doesn't cut it. Heating a 2700 sq ft well-insulated farm house through a fuel oil boiler. Also heating a 40gal hot water heater. Originally the dealer sized it to also run a future loop to my workshop. No way that will ever happen. This think eats wood like nobody's business and just doesn't keep a stable water temperature. The simplicity of the unit is inviting, but don't be sucked in like me. Pay the extra to get a central boiler or Hardy and save yourself the heartache.

Date created: 2011-11-29 Location: Lake Tahoe, NV

"Finally I don't have high energy costs for heating my home."
I've owned my Natures Comfort Outdoor Wood Burning Furnace for three years and I've recommended it to many others as well. I love the fact that my energy costs have dropped substantially for home heating in the winter. With an abundance of renewable trees on my land, my only costs now are the energy it takes me to cut them down, stack the wood and load it into the furnace. I haven't run into anything I dislike about it - it has quite simply exceeded my expectations on all levels. To date, I have not had to perform any repairs to it, and it has run like a champion since I had it installed. I would definitely purchase this model again, or maybe the larger one if I purchased a larger house. I would have no problems buying a Natures Comfort model again in the future, and will continue to recommend it to everyone who comes to visit.