Consumer Reviews of Natures Comfort wood furnaces

Read reviews of other Wood Furnace brands

Date created: 2015-12-23 Name: Carson Garland
Location: Virginia

"Awesome"
Very well built product. Amazing performance. Does not use a ridiculous amount of wood. Above all else, customer service is second to none. Have dealt with Dave (who owns the company ) and his son Eric. They both went out of their way to answer my questions. This type of service is what makes a company stand out. Thank you Nature's Comfort for building such a great boiler and providing exceptional customer service.

Date created: 2015-04-13 Name: AARON PHELPS
Location: Kansas

"Stove does an excellent job"
I would recommend Monte to anyone looking to purchase a wood burning stove. The stove does an excellent job heating our 5000+ square foot home built in 1880 and is easy to maintain. Monte provides excellent sales and service. He is very conscientious and will make sure the job is done right.

Date created: 2015-03-15 Name: rusty winston
Location: Bronson, MI

"NCB-325 update"
I previously wrote a negative review on my Natures Comfort wood furnace. The unit was overheating and the dealer we purchased it from had gone out of business. I was contacted by Dave and James from Natures Comfort and told that their units were dependable and they would find out what was going on with my unit - this is exactly what they did. They literally went over it from top to bottom and, after adjusting and repairing several air leaks, I have had no problems with the unit. As a bonus, it also has been using less wood even though I didn't feel it had excessive rates before. There are not a lot of companies out there anymore that will back their products to this degree.

Date created: 2015-01-16 Name: Troy Moretti
Location: Canada

"I absolutely love my Natures Comfort 250 Coal Boiler."
I installed it all myself, and it was easy to do. Randy's great information and his helpful advice was the main reason I chose this boiler from the others. He answered all my questions and told me what I would need, while the other companies kind of left me hanging.

Date created: 2015-01-03 Name: R Winston
Location: Bronson, MI

"Wood boiler"
I've owned the unit since 2011. I have replaced the damper blower, circulation pump and damper solenoid (my labor). This unit has had a propensity for overheating, which results in the cap blowing off (with force) and blowing the water out of the reservoir. The company has tried to be helpful but this model is beyond fixing. If you're in the market, stay away from this one.

Date created: 2014-12-17 Name: C. H. Ulderich
Location: Markleton, PA

"Would highly recommend"
Nature's Comfort was highly recommended, even over Mahoning Outdoor units, by other owners. I have used this unit for a month and I am very pleased! Thank you for a good product!

Date created: 2014-11-13 Name: Steven Sampson
Location: Scranton, PA

"I absolutely love my NCB-250-COAL"
I just wanted to say that I absolutely love the NCB-250-COAL that I recently purchased. Randy from Wood Heating Solutions was very knowledgeable about any questions I had regarding the units I was looking at. I only have used the unit a few times, but so far I am very satisfied with the performance!

Date created: 2014-10-31 Name: Terry Shields
Location: Cynthiana, KY

"Lots of trouble with having too much stove pipe - 17 feet."
The draft blower has been replaced three times in two years. The first one was under warranty, but the next two had to be purchased at $80 apiece. I put mine in a barn with 17 feet of stove pipe to get through the roof, and it filled with creosote within 3 weeks. If it had been installed outside, I think I would be satisfied. I like the hot water, and it heats my 1700 square-foot home fine. I would buy another one if it was installed correctly.

Date created: 2014-09-02 Name: S Banet
Location: Indiana

"Replacing wood boiler"
We purchased our new wood burner to replace a pressurized boiler we had that had been giving us problems. Pine Valley Sales was great about working with us on getting it installed and are coming down when it comes time to start it up for the year.

Date created: 2014-08-25 Name: Walter J
Location: Utah

"Nothing but praise!"
I felt I should write you about my stove. After four years of use I have nothing but praise for my Nature’s Comfort stove. Located 80 feet from the house there is no smoke or soot or smell in the house! Four tons of coal or 7 full cords of wood easily keeps the house at 76f all winter long. Not bad for Utah. Coal will burn for about 36 hours. Wood will burn for about 24 hours on a full fill-up. It absolutely has paid for itself and is the best investment I have ever made! Thank you so much!