Consumer Reviews of Heiss wood furnaces

#32  of 33 brands of wood furnaces

Read more about Heiss wood furnaces

Read reviews of other Wood Furnace brands

Date created: 2013-12-19 Name: Tom Jansma
Location: Hopkins MI

"I would not buy it"
The heater was great the 1st year (after the door fell off). The 2nd year the blower went out. The third year smoke began leaking out of the siding. I wouldn't buy one again

Date created: 2012-12-10 Location: Kingston, Michigan

"Heiss Heaters Outdoor Wood Boiler"
I am very satisfied with my boiler. I have now owned it now for about 3 months. It has definitely served its purpose with this crazy weather that we have been having. I like the fact that the boiler is sleek in design and does not take up a whole lot of space in my yard. Also, it is a bonus that the boiler is weather resistant it can withstand the cold and hot temperatures without having to worry about varying temperatures damaging the unit. This unit is very safe to contain outdoors and for its size can heat my whole home very efficiently. It does not put out a lot of smoke when in operation which is a bonus I was concerned about polluting the air. The only thing that I don't like about the unit is the small door that it has. This is something that can be overlooked due to the awesome functionality. So far I have not had to replace any parts on the unit. If I had it to do all over again I would purchase this unit and refer it to family and friends. You can beat this wonderful deal for the price. Customer service was great they thoroughly explained the unit before installation and made themselves available for any questions that I had.