Consumer Reviews of Heatmor wood furnaces

#11  of 33 brands of wood furnaces

Read more about Heatmor wood furnaces

Read reviews of other Wood Furnace brands

Date created: 2012-04-10 Location: Lansdowne, PA

"Reliable and Efficient"
My family and I have owned the boiler for 6 years. It has been extremely reliable and efficient it has saved us much money over the years with minimal problems. Every once in a while it will need to be repaired about 2 years ago the blower bearings went out but other than that everything has been fine with it. The only other problem others may have to face will be supplying the wood for it. At my house we live in a place without much access to wood unless we buy it which we normally do. It can get pricey but ultimately we are saving money so it is not much of a problem. I would definitely recommend this brand to anyone seeking for a wood boiler. Personally me and my family did not have any experience with it that has turned us off of it but we have heard of people having troubles with repairing parts that were not under warranty.

Date created: 2012-04-05 Location: Warroad, MN

"Our wood Boiler"
I have owned a wood boiler for years and i hope to have it for meany years to come. I like the good heat it gives off easy to start up in the winter after the fall. I really do not dislike and thing about it and i have no complicates about it. I have never ever had to do anything to this boiler since i got it. I would recommend this brand (heat more) to a friend for sure. I would just like to tell you that this boiler is the best no one can beat that. I think you get the point so i Have nothing more to say!!

Date created: 2011-12-12 Location: Akron, OH.

"Best Outdoor Wood Furnace in Town"
I am the proud owner of a Heatmor 100 C55. I have owned this model for over six months now. The first thing I would like to say about this outside wood furnace is that purchasing it was one of the best decisions I have ever made. The amount of heat this thing is capable of producing without over working it self is tremendous, I absolutely love it. The fact that it came in stainless steel was a huge plus. I live in a very snowy area where most of my outdoor equipment corrodes within months of owning it, but I have had my Heatmor for over six months now and because of it's stainless steel design, there is not on sign of corrosion on it. I payed a modest amount of money for the quality of the furnace but it was by far worth every penny because I have not had to replace any parts yet.

Date created: 2011-11-25 Location: Indianapolis, IN

"Heatmor 100CSS Review"
I have owned my Heatmor going on my fourth heating season. I like the fact it is easy to maintain, provides a great heat to my home. My previous heating method was an air to air heat pump, so needless to say my outdoor furnace made my home much more comfortable during the cold months. It has been very convenient for me to own my outdoor furnace since i have firewood readily available and cut approximately 12 to 14 ricks of firewood over the summer to fall to prepare for the winter. I even have the heat exchange to heat my pool when needed, which has been very handy. I have not had any issues yet (knock on wood), but my uncle owns one as well and we both have had the same great experience. I have recommended the Heatmor brand to a few of my friends and if asked about it i always heavily promote the Heatmor line. Dislikes: 1. having to cut the firewood is not convenient 2. having to go outside to load the firebox with firewood 3. cost Overall, I am extremely satisfied with my purchase.