Consumer Reviews of HeatMaster wood furnaces

#7  of 34 brands of wood furnaces

Read more about HeatMaster wood furnaces

Read reviews of other Wood Furnace brands

Date created: 2017-09-04 Name: Joe Baumler
Location: Akron, NY

"Staying warm"
I bought a heat master furnace for heating my house. As time went on I found that my furnace would basically replace my hot water tank. I extended the life of the hot water tank ten fold. Heat master has been a great product, and any repairs that have been done , we're minimal. I recommend this product, as well as, plan on purchasing another heatmasterling when the time comes.

Date created: 2017-09-04 Name: Garfield Freeze
Location: Stanley, VA

"Great stove"
The stove is great!! This November will be 2 years we use it year round for hot water also in summer. Its easy to pull out top try to use in summer. Glad I found the HeatMaster Stove look at a few like this one the best.

Date created: 2017-09-04 Name: D. Eckman
Location: Foastoria, MI

"Furnace review"
The Heatmaster saves us a ton of money vs. Propane usage. Keeps our log home warm and cozy during the long Michigan winters. Would recommend it to anyone wanting to save money on fuel costs.

Date created: 2017-09-03 Name: Patti Bost
Location: Mt Pleasant, NC

"We love our wood burning heater."
We love our wood burning heater. It heats our entire house plus a mother in law suite beside of us. It runs without failure(so far) Even in the coldest weather we are warm. We live in Mt. Pleasant, North Carolina.

Date created: 2017-09-03 Name: James Davis
Location: Virginia

"Waited too long"
Started looking at wood furnaces 20 years ago, we installed our c250 furnace in 2016. We have been very satisfied with the stove and the support from all of the guys at Highland Welding and Outdoor Stoves in Highland County, Virginia. I highly recommend HeatMaster Stoves, great stove, easy to use and maintain. We compared a lot of different stoves before making the choice of the HeatMaster c250.c250 is well constructed.

Date created: 2017-09-02 Name: Ellis Hundley
Location: Wytheville, VA

"Good buy on great product"
Love Heatmaster 10,000 have used it for 10 years and has kept my house warmer than any other heat with very few problems.

Date created: 2017-09-02 Name: Dillard Wright
Location: Rustburg, VA

"My Stove"
This e 3000 provides good heat in the cold winter the inside thermostat is digital which is very sensitive and sometimes seems to call for heat to frequently. But one concern everyone should consider is a water sample of your main supply before installing any water heat supply. I recently found out as parts of the water line supply can go bad and be very expensive to replace. The unit I have is very basic as my main reason is for heat and not frills. The unit is simple to operate and provides good heat for water and furnace and requires very small amount of wood to keep your home warm. But the most important is the people you buy from as I have found out from my team. I could not have a more reliable and caring service team anywhere as David Yoder and his son. Always do your home work prior to buying and you will be happy

Date created: 2017-09-02 Name: Nathan Imel
Location: Greenup, KY

"Heatmaster 250c"
This is a great stove!! Very good efficiency and great on electric savings!!

Date created: 2017-09-02 Name: Marvin White
Location: Ohio

"Stove"
The only thing I would change is the amount of water it holds could us a bigger tank. I think a 300-500 hold tank would be nice

Date created: 2017-09-02 Name: Chris apple
Location: Pelham, NC

"Love my heat master"
Love my outdoor furnace I heat my House and water with it and it has saved me a ton of money every month. I love being able to turn my heat up and not have to worry about my light bill. My daughters love taking long hot showers and I don't have to worry about the bill. I would definitely recommend one for everyone.