Consumer Reviews of HeatMaster wood furnaces

#7  of 34 brands of wood furnaces

Read more about HeatMaster wood furnaces

Read reviews of other Wood Furnace brands

Date created: 2017-09-06 Name: George Stephens
Location: North Garden, VA

"Top of the line wood furnace"
We have used our Heatmaster wood furnace for 3 years and getting ready to start our fourth season. Under normal to extremely cold weather I only need to load the furnace two times in a 24 hour period. Many times due to our busy schedule I fill the furnace at 5 am and again at 11 pm or even later. Yes that is an 18 hour burn using all sort of wood. What is so great about that is, I can use everything from top quality wood to various trashy, punky and less desirable wood. Previously, I have always had a wood stove in our home. No more. All the mess is outside. Even better, the fire hazard I out of the home. Basically the fire hazard is less than grilling a steak. Top of the line quality.

Date created: 2017-09-06 Name: Ellis Hundley
Location: Wytheville Virginia

"Good buy on great product"
Love Heatmaster 10,000 have used it for 10 years and has kept my house warmer than any other heat with very few problems.

Date created: 2017-09-06 Name: R.C.Hayes
Location: Kaladar, Ontario

"Very much satisfied"
My wife and I are very satisfied with the Heatmaster mf 3000 this is going to be our 3rd winter with it and wish now I would have bought this unit instead of the used empyre outdoor wood furnace because we had nothing but problems with it burning out water pumps and Heatmaster mf 3000 has keep the wife and I snug as a bug in a rug in the cold winter months so keep up the great work Heatmaster, Yours truly, Raymond and Corinne Hayes of Kaladar Ontario. And yes I would buy another Heatmaster again.

Date created: 2017-09-05 Name: Ron Schlabach
Location: Hillsville, VA

"Time to save again"
We've had this furnace for 10 years now and love it! Besides providing comfortable radiant heat in our floors, (3500 Sq ft.) it also heats our domestic water. When we shut furnace off for 3 months during summer our electric bill jumps $125/month from water heater alone (8 in house). Looking forward to feeling the cha-ching again in a week or so when we fire up again.

Date created: 2017-09-05 Name: Shannon Wells
Location: Nelson, MO

"Love It"
We love our HeatMaster wood furnace. It is so nice to be able to adjust the thermostat without worrying about the utility cost. It is well worth the money.

Date created: 2017-09-05 Name: C Bryan
Location: Taylorsville, NC

"Incredible Purchase!"
We purchased our HeatMaster c125 a few years back and had no idea how much it would impact our home. The smoke smell is all outside, the heat is consistent, and we only load wood twice a day. Cutting wood would be the only down side; if there was one. We would buy this stove again, love it!

Date created: 2017-09-04 Name: barbara broadwater
Location: Westernport, MD

"Love our Heat Master"
We love our Heat master outside furnace. We previously had an Aqua 2 which never heated our home properly. Our Heat Master heats so much more evenly than the Aqua 2 ever did. It uses so much less fuel that what we were burning with the Aqua 2. The installation was quick and easy and we were with heat and hot water within the hour. I love the savings we are experiencing from using less fuel and having the advantage of never being with out hot water. Thanks so much for keeping in touch with us long after our purchase. We are very pleased and there is nothing we dislike about Heat Master.

Date created: 2017-09-04 Name: Joe Baumler
Location: Akron, NY

"Staying warm"
I bought a heat master furnace for heating my house. As time went on I found that my furnace would basically replace my hot water tank. I extended the life of the hot water tank ten fold. Heat master has been a great product, and any repairs that have been done , we're minimal. I recommend this product, as well as, plan on purchasing another heatmasterling when the time comes.

Date created: 2017-09-04 Name: Garfield Freeze
Location: Stanley, VA

"Great stove"
The stove is great!! This November will be 2 years we use it year round for hot water also in summer. Its easy to pull out top try to use in summer. Glad I found the HeatMaster Stove look at a few like this one the best.

Date created: 2017-09-04 Name: D. Eckman
Location: Foastoria, MI

"Furnace review"
The Heatmaster saves us a ton of money vs. Propane usage. Keeps our log home warm and cozy during the long Michigan winters. Would recommend it to anyone wanting to save money on fuel costs.