Consumer Reviews of HeatMaster wood furnaces

#7  of 34 brands of wood furnaces

Read more about HeatMaster wood furnaces

Read reviews of other Wood Furnace brands

Date created: 2017-09-12 Name: Teddy meeks
Location: Rocky Mount, VA

"This is a great stove everybody sure have one"
I love my stove really a great deal

Date created: 2017-09-12 Name: Mike Jones
Location: Mansfield, MO

"Furnace"
Very pleased. The firebox shuts up so tight. I have had a few coals in it and threw a paper feed sack in before going to work, 10 hours later, the sack was still not burnt up. Wife looks forward to winter because of the very hot water, and I enjoy turning the hot water heater off.

Date created: 2017-09-10 Name: D Shrewsbury
Location: Odd, WV

"We will always have a Heatmaster!"
We love our heatmaster c125. Gives an even heat all through the house. No mess inside the home from wood. We also love not only it's an excellent heat source but heating your hot water too. Living on a farm I have an abundant source of wood and these stoves will burn any kind of wood green or dry..big or small. We love our stove! You couldn't give us a stove to put inside the home. Heatmaster being an outdoor stove automatically cuts the fire hazard out!

Date created: 2017-09-07 Name: William gordon
Location: Bedford, CO

"Love it"
Best money we ever spent.

Date created: 2017-09-06 Name: George Stephens
Location: North Garden, VA

"Top of the line wood furnace"
We have used our Heatmaster wood furnace for 3 years and getting ready to start our fourth season. Under normal to extremely cold weather I only need to load the furnace two times in a 24 hour period. Many times due to our busy schedule I fill the furnace at 5 am and again at 11 pm or even later. Yes that is an 18 hour burn using all sort of wood. What is so great about that is, I can use everything from top quality wood to various trashy, punky and less desirable wood. Previously, I have always had a wood stove in our home. No more. All the mess is outside. Even better, the fire hazard I out of the home. Basically the fire hazard is less than grilling a steak. Top of the line quality.

Date created: 2017-09-06 Name: R.C.Hayes
Location: Kaladar, Ontario

"Very much satisfied"
My wife and I are very satisfied with the Heatmaster mf 3000 this is going to be our 3rd winter with it and wish now I would have bought this unit instead of the used empyre outdoor wood furnace because we had nothing but problems with it burning out water pumps and Heatmaster mf 3000 has keep the wife and I snug as a bug in a rug in the cold winter months so keep up the great work Heatmaster, Yours truly, Raymond and Corinne Hayes of Kaladar Ontario. And yes I would buy another Heatmaster again.

Date created: 2017-09-05 Name: Ron Schlabach
Location: Hillsville, VA

"Time to save again"
We've had this furnace for 10 years now and love it! Besides providing comfortable radiant heat in our floors, (3500 Sq ft.) it also heats our domestic water. When we shut furnace off for 3 months during summer our electric bill jumps $125/month from water heater alone (8 in house). Looking forward to feeling the cha-ching again in a week or so when we fire up again.

Date created: 2017-09-05 Name: Shannon Wells
Location: Nelson, MO

"Love It"
We love our HeatMaster wood furnace. It is so nice to be able to adjust the thermostat without worrying about the utility cost. It is well worth the money.

Date created: 2017-09-05 Name: C Bryan
Location: Taylorsville, NC

"Incredible Purchase!"
We purchased our HeatMaster c125 a few years back and had no idea how much it would impact our home. The smoke smell is all outside, the heat is consistent, and we only load wood twice a day. Cutting wood would be the only down side; if there was one. We would buy this stove again, love it!

Date created: 2017-09-04 Name: barbara broadwater
Location: Westernport, MD

"Love our Heat Master"
We love our Heat master outside furnace. We previously had an Aqua 2 which never heated our home properly. Our Heat Master heats so much more evenly than the Aqua 2 ever did. It uses so much less fuel that what we were burning with the Aqua 2. The installation was quick and easy and we were with heat and hot water within the hour. I love the savings we are experiencing from using less fuel and having the advantage of never being with out hot water. Thanks so much for keeping in touch with us long after our purchase. We are very pleased and there is nothing we dislike about Heat Master.