Consumer Reviews of HeatMaster wood furnaces

#4  of 34 brands of wood furnaces

Read more about HeatMaster wood furnaces

Read reviews of other Wood Furnace brands

• MF (48 reviews)

Date created: 2017-09-12 Name: Teddy meeks
Location: Rocky Mount, VA

"This is a great stove everybody sure have one"
I love my stove really a great deal

Date created: 2017-09-12 Name: Mike Jones
Location: Mansfield, MO

"Furnace"
Very pleased. The firebox shuts up so tight. I have had a few coals in it and threw a paper feed sack in before going to work, 10 hours later, the sack was still not burnt up. Wife looks forward to winter because of the very hot water, and I enjoy turning the hot water heater off.
Date created: 2017-09-10 Name: D Shrewsbury
Location: Odd, WV

"We will always have a Heatmaster!"
We love our heatmaster c125. Gives an even heat all through the house. No mess inside the home from wood. We also love not only it's an excellent heat source but heating your hot water too. Living on a farm I have an abundant source of wood and these stoves will burn any kind of wood green or dry..big or small. We love our stove! You couldn't give us a stove to put inside the home. Heatmaster being an outdoor stove automatically cuts the fire hazard out!
Date created: 2017-09-06 Name: R.C.Hayes
Location: Kaladar, Ontario

"Very much satisfied"
My wife and I are very satisfied with the Heatmaster mf 3000 this is going to be our 3rd winter with it and wish now I would have bought this unit instead of the used empyre outdoor wood furnace because we had nothing but problems with it burning out water pumps and Heatmaster mf 3000 has keep the wife and I snug as a bug in a rug in the cold winter months so keep up the great work Heatmaster, Yours truly, Raymond and Corinne Hayes of Kaladar Ontario. And yes I would buy another Heatmaster again.
Date created: 2017-09-05 Name: Shannon Wells
Location: Nelson, MO

"Love It"
We love our HeatMaster wood furnace. It is so nice to be able to adjust the thermostat without worrying about the utility cost. It is well worth the money.
Date created: 2017-09-04 Name: barbara broadwater
Location: Westernport, MD

"Love our Heat Master"
We love our Heat master outside furnace. We previously had an Aqua 2 which never heated our home properly. Our Heat Master heats so much more evenly than the Aqua 2 ever did. It uses so much less fuel that what we were burning with the Aqua 2. The installation was quick and easy and we were with heat and hot water within the hour. I love the savings we are experiencing from using less fuel and having the advantage of never being with out hot water. Thanks so much for keeping in touch with us long after our purchase. We are very pleased and there is nothing we dislike about Heat Master.
Date created: 2017-09-04 Name: Joe Baumler
Location: Akron, NY

"Staying warm"
I bought a heat master furnace for heating my house. As time went on I found that my furnace would basically replace my hot water tank. I extended the life of the hot water tank ten fold. Heat master has been a great product, and any repairs that have been done , we're minimal. I recommend this product, as well as, plan on purchasing another Heatmaster when the time comes.
Date created: 2017-09-02 Name: Ellis Hundley
Location: Wytheville, VA

"Good buy on great product"
Love Heatmaster 10,000 have used it for 10 years and has kept my house warmer than any other heat with very few problems.
Date created: 2017-09-02 Name: Dillard Wright
Location: Rustburg, VA

"My Stove"
This e 3000 provides good heat in the cold winter the inside thermostat is digital which is very sensitive and sometimes seems to call for heat to frequently. But one concern everyone should consider is a water sample of your main supply before installing any water heat supply. I recently found out as parts of the water line supply can go bad and be very expensive to replace. The unit I have is very basic as my main reason is for heat and not frills. The unit is simple to operate and provides good heat for water and furnace and requires very small amount of wood to keep your home warm. But the most important is the people you buy from as I have found out from my team. I could not have a more reliable and caring service team anywhere as David Yoder and his son. Always do your home work prior to buying and you will be happy
Date created: 2017-09-02 Name: Chris apple
Location: Pelham, NC

"Love my heat master"
Love my outdoor furnace I heat my House and water with it and it has saved me a ton of money every month. I love being able to turn my heat up and not have to worry about my light bill. My daughters love taking long hot showers and I don't have to worry about the bill. I would definitely recommend one for everyone.