Consumer Reviews of HeatMaster wood furnaces

#7  of 34 brands of wood furnaces

Read more about HeatMaster wood furnaces

Read reviews of other Wood Furnace brands

Date created: 2017-09-12 Name: A. Smith
Location: Bridgewater, VA

"Heatmaster 5000 stainless steel"
Have had it operating for 10 years and it does a very good job heating my home and garage also heats domestic water. My wife is very pleased to have it outdoors no mess in the house. There is only one thing that I wish my stove had is a fire box without the cross over tubes like the newer models.

Date created: 2017-09-12 Name: K. Barber
Location: Raleigh, NC

"Money Saver!!"
We are going into our second winter with our Heatmaster ss c250. Since we have been using the unit, I have never had such a plentiful, seemingly endless supply of hot water. My wife is in love with how warm the unit keeps our home in the winter. I have currently dropped my electric bill from $313.00 per month, to $126.00 per month on the equal pay plan. We don't have the coldest of winter here in nc, but since I have a heat pump, it seems as if the house was always cold, and the electric meter was spinning a hundred miles an hour! Now, I'm walking around in shorts and t shirt inside during the coldest of days, and the wife and kids are warm and happy. The only regret I have is not installing the Heatmaster sooner. The unit, my log slpitter and chainsaw will be payed for in savings in less than 5 years. The unit should save me approximately $36,000.00 in electric bills after the unit pays for itself with a projected life span if 20 years.

Date created: 2017-09-12 Name: B Skillman
Location: Bergton,VA

"Our greatest investment"
Our HeatMaster coupled with a whole house generator havebeenthe greatest investment in our rural home. Efficient easy to operate and oh all that hot water! Even our dog kennel bark for our HeatMaster.

Date created: 2017-09-12 Name: Mike Galloway
Location: Phillips, WI

"Super effective"
When I bought this unit I was not sure what I was getting into, but oh boy, do I like it. The wood heat is so comforting. I have used gas but using it displays a hot and cold transition. With my Heatmaster (Ecoburn) the temperature is very constant. I can also burn most any type of wood that has a BTU content without any problems. Great decision.

Date created: 2017-09-12 Name: brad wolters
Location: Batesville, IN

"Great customer service"
Dislike: had to have the water tank welded on 3 times

Date created: 2017-09-12 Name: Chet Pogoreski
Location: Birch Run, MI

"Great stove"
Very good unit wife loves it no mess indoors. We can control the temperature of our house. Would not go back to propane heat.

Date created: 2017-09-12 Name: Teddy meeks
Location: Rocky Mount, VA

"This is a great stove everybody sure have one"
I love my stove really a great deal

Date created: 2017-09-12 Name: Mike Jones
Location: Mansfield, MO

"Furnace"
Very pleased. The firebox shuts up so tight. I have had a few coals in it and threw a paper feed sack in before going to work, 10 hours later, the sack was still not burnt up. Wife looks forward to winter because of the very hot water, and I enjoy turning the hot water heater off.

Date created: 2017-09-10 Name: D Shrewsbury
Location: Odd, WV

"We will always have a Heatmaster!"
We love our heatmaster c125. Gives an even heat all through the house. No mess inside the home from wood. We also love not only it's an excellent heat source but heating your hot water too. Living on a farm I have an abundant source of wood and these stoves will burn any kind of wood green or dry..big or small. We love our stove! You couldn't give us a stove to put inside the home. Heatmaster being an outdoor stove automatically cuts the fire hazard out!

Date created: 2017-09-07 Name: William gordon
Location: Bedford, CO

"Love it"
Best money we ever spent.