Consumer Reviews of HeatMaster wood furnaces

#7  of 34 brands of wood furnaces

Read more about HeatMaster wood furnaces

Read reviews of other Wood Furnace brands

Date created: 2017-09-14 Name: David Harless
Location: Bastian, VA

"Great Product"
I have has my Heatmaster ss4000 for 6 years now. It is one of the best investments I could have made to heat my home. There has not been any issues with the product, the dealer (Mr. Yoder) I used has been very helpful when I have had questions. Even when we have those few days when the temperature drops below zero stove keeps the house comfortable.

Date created: 2017-09-13 Name: Mike Mooney
Location: Dublin, VA

"HeatMaster Review"
I put my Heat Master in around 3 years ago and I have not had an electric bill over $100.00 since then. It used to average over $300.00 in the winter and the Heat Master solved that for me. I am very satisfied with my stove and the folks that installed it. Mr. Yoder and his Son were always available to answer any questions that I had. I would definitely buy another Heat Master if I ever need one. I highly recommend them to my friends.

Date created: 2017-09-13 Name: Brenda Evans
Location: Hop Bottom, PA

"Our outdoor wood stove"
This is by far the best decision we have ever made. It is so nice to have a constant heating the winter. We even have to open a window here and there. We absolutely love our stove and would be lost without it. We recommend it to everyone we talk to.

Date created: 2017-09-12 Name: Mark Zimmerman
Location: Almena, WI

"Heatmaster stove 10,000"
I bought this stove in December 2007 and has been mostly trouble free, I burn 30-35 full cord of hardwood every winter and other than the ash pan rusting it still works good.

Date created: 2017-09-12 Name: A. Smith
Location: Bridgewater, VA

"Heatmaster 5000 stainless steel"
Have had it operating for 10 years and it does a very good job heating my home and garage also heats domestic water. My wife is very pleased to have it outdoors no mess in the house. There is only one thing that I wish my stove had is a fire box without the cross over tubes like the newer models.

Date created: 2017-09-12 Name: K. Barber
Location: Raleigh, NC

"Money Saver!!"
We are going into our second winter with our Heatmaster ss c250. Since we have been using the unit, I have never had such a plentiful, seemingly endless supply of hot water. My wife is in love with how warm the unit keeps our home in the winter. I have currently dropped my electric bill from $313.00 per month, to $126.00 per month on the equal pay plan. We don't have the coldest of winter here in nc, but since I have a heat pump, it seems as if the house was always cold, and the electric meter was spinning a hundred miles an hour! Now, I'm walking around in shorts and t shirt inside during the coldest of days, and the wife and kids are warm and happy. The only regret I have is not installing the Heatmaster sooner. The unit, my log slpitter and chainsaw will be payed for in savings in less than 5 years. The unit should save me approximately $36,000.00 in electric bills after the unit pays for itself with a projected life span if 20 years.

Date created: 2017-09-12 Name: B Skillman
Location: Bergton,VA

"Our greatest investment"
Our HeatMaster coupled with a whole house generator havebeenthe greatest investment in our rural home. Efficient easy to operate and oh all that hot water! Even our dog kennel bark for our HeatMaster.

Date created: 2017-09-12 Name: Mike Galloway
Location: Phillips, WI

"Super effective"
When I bought this unit I was not sure what I was getting into, but oh boy, do I like it. The wood heat is so comforting. I have used gas but using it displays a hot and cold transition. With my Heatmaster (Ecoburn) the temperature is very constant. I can also burn most any type of wood that has a BTU content without any problems. Great decision.

Date created: 2017-09-12 Name: brad wolters
Location: Batesville, IN

"Great customer service"
Dislike: had to have the water tank welded on 3 times

Date created: 2017-09-12 Name: Chet Pogoreski
Location: Birch Run, MI

"Great stove"
Very good unit wife loves it no mess indoors. We can control the temperature of our house. Would not go back to propane heat.