Consumer Reviews of HeatMaster wood furnaces

#5  of 34 brands of wood furnaces

Read more about HeatMaster wood furnaces

Read reviews of other Wood Furnace brands

• MF (48 reviews)

Date created: 2017-09-30 Name: Murray McIntyre
Location: Portage la Prairie, Manitoba, Canada

"Heat master is the best wood furnace"
This is my third wood furnace and is by far the best! Very satisfied!

Date created: 2017-09-26 Name: Anthony bruce

"Good"
I am very well satisfied with my Heatmaster. I have recommended it to several people that have bought them.
Date created: 2017-09-22 Name: T.Klatt
Location: Saskatchewan, Canada

"Heat afforability"
We have owned our furnace for about 4 years.I Installed it my self and was fairly easy to do.We have an abundance of older shelter belt that we use as well as neighbors that we get wood from. We have electric as a back up so its easy to see why we opted to try something else. There is always someone looking to get old trees cleaned up. Free heat is hard to beat. Also adding a second Heater off our boiler to heat a greenhouse .Love the warm cozy feeling we get from our wood boiler
Date created: 2017-09-16 Name: rick haley
Location: Pocahontas, AR

"Heater"
I really like the Heatmaster furnace. It is set up to heat my house as well as my shop.
Date created: 2017-09-14 Name: Joe Baumler
Location: Akron, NY

"AWESOME"
We have been very satisfied with our HeatMaster. It heats our old Western New York farmhouse, and keeps it comfortable during the cold winters. Knock on wood...ha ha...we have had great luck with the dealers if we needed any parts.
Date created: 2017-09-14 Name: David Harless
Location: Bastian, VA

"Great Product"
I have has my Heatmaster ss4000 for 6 years now. It is one of the best investments I could have made to heat my home. There has not been any issues with the product, the dealer (Mr. Yoder) I used has been very helpful when I have had questions. Even when we have those few days when the temperature drops below zero stove keeps the house comfortable.
Date created: 2017-09-13 Name: Mike Mooney
Location: Dublin, VA

"HeatMaster Review"
I put my Heat Master in around 3 years ago and I have not had an electric bill over $100.00 since then. It used to average over $300.00 in the winter and the Heat Master solved that for me. I am very satisfied with my stove and the folks that installed it. Mr. Yoder and his Son were always available to answer any questions that I had. I would definitely buy another Heat Master if I ever need one. I highly recommend them to my friends.
Date created: 2017-09-13 Name: Brenda Evans
Location: Hop Bottom, PA

"Our outdoor wood stove"
This is by far the best decision we have ever made. It is so nice to have a constant heating the winter. We even have to open a window here and there. We absolutely love our stove and would be lost without it. We recommend it to everyone we talk to.
Date created: 2017-09-12 Name: Mark Zimmerman
Location: Almena, WI

"Heatmaster stove 10,000"
I bought this stove in December 2007 and has been mostly trouble free, I burn 30-35 full cord of hardwood every winter and other than the ash pan rusting it still works good.
Date created: 2017-09-12 Name: A. Smith
Location: Bridgewater, VA

"Heatmaster 5000 stainless steel"
Have had it operating for 10 years and it does a very good job heating my home and garage also heats domestic water. My wife is very pleased to have it outdoors no mess in the house. There is only one thing that I wish my stove had is a fire box without the cross over tubes like the newer models.