Consumer Reviews of HeatMaster wood furnaces

#6  of 34 brands of wood furnaces

Read more about HeatMaster wood furnaces

Read reviews of other Wood Furnace brands

• MF (45 reviews)

Date created: 2017-09-12 Name: Mark Zimmerman
Location: Almena, WI

"Heatmaster stove 10,000"
I bought this stove in December 2007 and has been mostly trouble free, I burn 30-35 full cord of hardwood every winter and other than the ash pan rusting it still works good.

Date created: 2017-09-12 Name: A. Smith
Location: Bridgewater, VA

"Heatmaster 5000 stainless steel"
Have had it operating for 10 years and it does a very good job heating my home and garage also heats domestic water. My wife is very pleased to have it outdoors no mess in the house. There is only one thing that I wish my stove had is a fire box without the cross over tubes like the newer models.

Date created: 2017-09-12 Name: Mike Galloway
Location: Phillips, WI

"Super effective"
When I bought this unit I was not sure what I was getting into, but oh boy, do I like it. The wood heat is so comforting. I have used gas but using it displays a hot and cold transition. With my Heatmaster (Ecoburn) the temperature is very constant. I can also burn most any type of wood that has a btu content without any problems. Great decision.

Date created: 2017-09-12 Name: brad wolters
Location: Batesville, IN

"Great customer service"
Dislike: had to have the water tank welded on 3 times

Date created: 2017-09-12 Name: Teddy meeks
Location: Rocky Mount, VA

"This is a great stove everybody sure have one"
I love my stove really a great deal

Date created: 2017-09-12 Name: Mike Jones
Location: Mansfield, MO

"Furnace"
Very pleased. The firebox shuts up so tight. I have had a few coals in it and threw a paper feed sack in before going to work, 10 hours later, the sack was still not burnt up. Wife looks forward to winter because of the very hot water, and I enjoy turning the hot water heater off.

Date created: 2017-09-10 Name: D Shrewsbury
Location: Odd, WV

"We will always have a Heatmaster!"
We love our heatmaster c125. Gives an even heat all through the house. No mess inside the home from wood. We also love not only it's an excellent heat source but heating your hot water too. Living on a farm I have an abundant source of wood and these stoves will burn any kind of wood green or dry..big or small. We love our stove! You couldn't give us a stove to put inside the home. Heatmaster being an outdoor stove automatically cuts the fire hazard out!

Date created: 2017-09-06 Name: R.C.Hayes
Location: Kaladar, Ontario

"Very much satisfied"
My wife and I are very satisfied with the Heatmaster mf 3000 this is going to be our 3rd winter with it and wish now I would have bought this unit instead of the used empyre outdoor wood furnace because we had nothing but problems with it burning out water pumps and Heatmaster mf 3000 has keep the wife and I snug as a bug in a rug in the cold winter months so keep up the great work Heatmaster, Yours truly, Raymond and Corinne Hayes of Kaladar Ontario. And yes I would buy another Heatmaster again.

Date created: 2017-09-05 Name: Shannon Wells
Location: Nelson, MO

"Love It"
We love our HeatMaster wood furnace. It is so nice to be able to adjust the thermostat without worrying about the utility cost. It is well worth the money.

Date created: 2017-09-04 Name: barbara broadwater
Location: Westernport, MD

"Love our Heat Master"
We love our Heat master outside furnace. We previously had an Aqua 2 which never heated our home properly. Our Heat Master heats so much more evenly than the Aqua 2 ever did. It uses so much less fuel that what we were burning with the Aqua 2. The installation was quick and easy and we were with heat and hot water within the hour. I love the savings we are experiencing from using less fuel and having the advantage of never being with out hot water. Thanks so much for keeping in touch with us long after our purchase. We are very pleased and there is nothing we dislike about Heat Master.