Consumer Reviews of HeatMaster wood furnaces

#5  of 34 brands of wood furnaces

Read more about HeatMaster wood furnaces

Read reviews of other Wood Furnace brands

• MF (48 reviews)

Date created: 2018-09-06 Name: L Rater
Location: Indiana

"Wood furnace review"
We couldn't ask for a better furnace than our HeatMaster. The efficiency is phenomenal. Not having to constantly feed wood to the furnace and the small amount you use all winter, saves not only my wallet, but my body. Couldn't be more satisfied. I would highly recommend the HeatMaster series to anyone that is too busy or not home often throughout the day.

Date created: 2018-09-05 Name: J Lerch
Location: B.C.

"4 years and still awesome."
Have had a Heat Master wood boiler furnace for 4 years now and it is still working perfectly - never had an issue. I heat my hot tub, hot water, infloor heating and furnace with it. This boiler has saved us $1,000's in utility bills! I usually run it from September untill June because we like the super hot water for baths and showers! Would buy again.
Date created: 2018-09-05 Name: Dave Williams
Location: Virginia

"Excellent experience"
Purchased a Heatmaster C250 3 years ago and could not be happier with the entire experience from purchase to install to use. It has provided wonderful heat, endless hot water and independence. Not to mention that it's fun to mess with. We purchased this after much research and comparison and would, without hesitation, recommend it to anyone looking for a wood furnace. When you closely compare the features, reviews and price, there's no other logical choice. We could not be any more pleased and look forward to many more years of using it. Happy winter, bring it on.
Date created: 2018-09-05 Name: Justin Heisler
Location: Walnutport, PA

"Outdoor wood boiler"
The outdoor wood boiler seems to work great. The only draw back is the damper handle. It is hard to push in and pull out at times. Seems to get stuck or something. Other than that, the stove burns well and is easy to use!
Date created: 2018-09-05 Name: Joe boyett
Location: Northwest Alabama

"Awesome"
I would just like to say my Heatmaster c250 wood furnace is a beast. Best investment I have ever made.
Date created: 2018-04-25 Name: Bridgette Procopio
Location: Hohenwald, TN

"Outdoor wood furnace experience"
When we started our furnace research, we looked at three different manufacturers of furnaces. Knowing the quality of the furnace was important and the representative was equally as important. We purchased our outdoor wood furnace from Homer Freeman of Clucking Country Farm. He offered a great product and assured us great service. We had a great experience working with Homer. He was very knowledgeable about his product and freely offered advice. Nine months after we purchased our furnace we had a small problem with it ( which every manufacturer will have from time to time) and Homers service was second to none. We are very pleased with our Heatmaster. It has comfortably heated our home and our water. We will recommend Homer Freeman to anyone remotely interested in a outdoor wood furnace.
Date created: 2018-03-02 Name: Candi-Leigh Wright
Location: Rustburg, VA

"David Yoder"
I could not be happier with my woodstove, works great! Heats the house and water like a charm. I also cannot speak highly enough about David Yoder! He is a man that stands behind his product and does not hesitate to answer your calls and questions and will come out to do a service call if the need should arise. He knows his product and backwards and forwards. He's a vast of knowledge about his product. I couldn't have purchased from a better person! I strongly urge anyone serious about getting a HeatMaster to contact David Yoder in Floyd, VA!
Date created: 2017-10-12 Name: Buddy Buchanan
Location: Glen Wilton, VA

"Dealer David Yoder"
Mr. Yoder and his family sell your product and its ability to perform. I have had my unit for over ten years and David has been extremely helpful. My water pump broke one Christmas and David offered to come down on Christmas Day. I declined his offer as this time is for family, but he was willing. He promptly showed up the next morning and got my furnace back up and running. Service often sells a product and the Yoder family is an example of that.
Date created: 2017-09-30 Name: Murray McIntyre
Location: Portage la Prairie, Manitoba, Canada

"Heat master is the best wood furnace"
This is my third wood furnace and is by far the best! Very satisfied!
Date created: 2017-09-26 Name: Anthony bruce

"Good"
I am very well satisfied with my Heatmaster. I have recommended it to several people that have bought them.