Consumer Reviews of HeatMaster wood furnaces

#7  of 34 brands of wood furnaces

Read more about HeatMaster wood furnaces

Read reviews of other Wood Furnace brands

Date created: 2017-09-19 Name: Billy Littrell
Location: Stoneville, NC

"Should have done this sooner"
My wife and I purchased this wood furnace/water stove over 3 years ago and to say that we are very satisfied is an understatement. Before purchasing this we heated our old farmhouse with propane furnaces (upstairs and downstairs units). We were filling a 500 gallon propane tank approximately 4 times in a calendar year. Within 2 years after purchasing this stove we had paid off all the outstanding propane debts and the water stove itself. Before purchase thermostats were on no higher that 60 degrees and after purchase it maintains a very comfortable 72 degrees during the winter......toasty warm. And did I mention the unlimited hot water......my wife loves it. When we were considering buying a water stove, I went to a farm and home show at the Raleigh, nc Fairgrounds to get info on them. There were plenty of vendors there, but the folks in the Heatmaster ss booth were the only ones who approached and talked with me. They explained everything about their products ( I had some prior basic knowledge of the principals of the water stoves ). I knew then I was going to buy from this company. So after a call I had a representative from Outdoor Furnace Systems coming to give me a quote. The price was affordable and the deal was done. And we have been happy ever since. Operation is a breeze and the simplicity of the system is easy to understand. Depending on outside temperature and indoor demand will dictate how much wood is needed. I check it twice daily and stoke wood as necessary. This the best move we ever made, only wished we had decided to do this sooner......but better late than never. Outstanding product. Highly recommend.

Date created: 2017-09-18 Name: TIna Hesketh
Location: Westbridge, BC Canada

"New and improved!"
Two years ago we lost our outdoor wood furnace to a horrific fire that took out 30 homes in our area. Within two and a half months I was back up and running with the newer improved Heatmaster g Series Wood Furnace. The upgrades to this model are just what was needed. No more flames licking out at you as you fill it. Easier access for ash clean out. We heat our home with forced air and our hot water is heated by hot water coming from the wood furnace. Lower household heating and water heating costs. I have recommended this brand and furnace to many people considering the switch from indoor wood stove to outside.

Date created: 2017-09-17 Name: Elmo an Brenda Spencer
Location: Max Meadows, VA

"I love my Heatmaster"
I can say from experience that the Heatmaster outside wood furnace cannot be beat. I have experienced different types of ways of heating a home and this is by far the best and the most economical way anyone could ever experience. Not only do you save on your monthly electric bill but you experience the warm heat that is all thru your home. Also to add you are able to heat your water by the heatmaster. Our electric bill is tremendously less than when we used our wood furnace in our basement. No mess.cleaner heat cause the furnace is outside, an a lower monthly electric bill. How can you beat that. Wished I had installed it sooner. Because the money you save on a electric bill. The Heatmaster will pay for itself.

Date created: 2017-09-16 Name: rick haley
Location: Pocahontas, AR

"Heater"
I really like the Heatmaster furnace. It is set up to heat my house as well as my shop.

Date created: 2017-09-14 Name: Joe Baumler
Location: Akron, NY

"AWESOME"
We have been very satisfied with our HeatMaster. It heats our old Western New York farmhouse, and keeps it comfortable during the cold winters. Knock on wood...ha ha...we have had great luck with the dealers if we needed any parts.

Date created: 2017-09-14 Name: David Harless
Location: Bastian, VA

"Great Product"
I have has my Heatmaster ss4000 for 6 years now. It is one of the best investments I could have made to heat my home. There has not been any issues with the product, the dealer (Mr. Yoder) I used has been very helpful when I have had questions. Even when we have those few days when the temperature drops below zero stove keeps the house comfortable.

Date created: 2017-09-13 Name: G. Schoppenhorst
Location: Endeavor, WI

"G200 one year out"
As winter number two approaches for my HeatMaster ss G200 I thought I would give an update. Having done outdoor boiler installs three years in a row, I am glad not having to do it a fourth time. Just a couple of minor items to work out, adjusting the loading door for a better seal and adjusting the cycle time in between calls for heat to help re-firing in mild temps. The efficiency and lack of smoke out the stack is great but what really impresses me is the customer support I have received from HeatMaster. Any piece of equipment can have problems but how a company stands behind their product is what sets them apart and HeatMaster has been exceptional. I would buy a HeatMaster G series again but hopefully won't have to.

Date created: 2017-09-13 Name: Mike Mooney
Location: Dublin, VA

"HeatMaster Review"
I put my Heat Master in around 3 years ago and I have not had an electric bill over $100.00 since then. It used to average over $300.00 in the winter and the Heat Master solved that for me. I am very satisfied with my stove and the folks that installed it. Mr. Yoder and his Son were always available to answer any questions that I had. I would definitely buy another Heat Master if I ever need one. I highly recommend them to my friends.

Date created: 2017-09-13 Name: Brenda Evans
Location: Hop Bottom, PA

"Our outdoor wood stove"
This is by far the best decision we have ever made. It is so nice to have a constant heating the winter. We even have to open a window here and there. We absolutely love our stove and would be lost without it. We recommend it to everyone we talk to.

Date created: 2017-09-12 Name: Mark Zimmerman
Location: Almena, WI

"Heatmaster stove 10,000"
I bought this stove in Dec 2007 and has been mostly trouble free, I burn 30-35 full cord of hardwood every winter and other than the ash pan rusting it still works good