Consumer Reviews of HeatMaster wood furnaces

#6  of 34 brands of wood furnaces

Read more about HeatMaster wood furnaces

Read reviews of other Wood Furnace brands

• MF (45 reviews)

Date created: 2018-03-02 Name: Candi-Leigh Wright
Location: Rustburg, VA

"David Yoder"
I could not be happier with my woodstove, works great! Heats the house and water like a charm. I also cannot speak highly enough about David Yoder! He is a man that stands behind his product and does not hesitate to answer your calls and questions and will come out to do a service call if the need should arise. He knows his product and backwards and forwards. He's a vast of knowledge about his product. I couldn't have purchased from a better person! I strongly urge anyone serious about getting a HeatMaster to contact David Yoder in Floyd, VA!

Date created: 2017-10-12 Name: Buddy Buchanan
Location: Glen Wilton, VA

"Dealer David Yoder"
Mr. Yoder and his family sell your product and its ability to perform. I have had my unit for over ten years and David has been extremely helpful. My water pump broke one Christmas and David offered to come down on Christmas Day. I declined his offer as this time is for family, but he was willing. He promptly showed up the next morning and got my furnace back up and running. Service often sells a product and the Yoder family is an example of that.

Date created: 2017-09-30 Name: Murray McIntyre
Location: Portage la Prairie, Manitoba, Canada

"Heat master is the best wood furnace"
This is my third wood furnace and is by far the best! Very satisfied!

Date created: 2017-09-26 Name: Anthony bruce

"Good"
I am very well satisfied with my Heatmaster. I have recommended it to several people that have bought them.

Date created: 2017-09-22 Name: T.Klatt
Location: Saskatchewan, Canada

"Heat afforability"
We have owned our furnace for about 4 years.I Installed it my self and was fairly easy to do.We have an abundance of older shelter belt that we use as well as neighbors that we get wood from. We have electric as a back up so its easy to see why we opted to try something else. There is always someone looking to get old trees cleaned up. Free heat is hard to beat. Also adding a second Heater off our boiler to heat a greenhouse .Love the warm cozy feeling we get from our wood boiler

Date created: 2017-09-16 Name: rick haley
Location: Pocahontas, AR

"Heater"
I really like the Heatmaster furnace. It is set up to heat my house as well as my shop.

Date created: 2017-09-14 Name: Joe Baumler
Location: Akron, NY

"AWESOME"
We have been very satisfied with our HeatMaster. It heats our old Western New York farmhouse, and keeps it comfortable during the cold winters. Knock on wood...ha ha...we have had great luck with the dealers if we needed any parts.

Date created: 2017-09-14 Name: David Harless
Location: Bastian, VA

"Great Product"
I have has my Heatmaster ss4000 for 6 years now. It is one of the best investments I could have made to heat my home. There has not been any issues with the product, the dealer (Mr. Yoder) I used has been very helpful when I have had questions. Even when we have those few days when the temperature drops below zero stove keeps the house comfortable.

Date created: 2017-09-13 Name: Mike Mooney
Location: Dublin, VA

"HeatMaster Review"
I put my Heat Master in around 3 years ago and I have not had an electric bill over $100.00 since then. It used to average over $300.00 in the winter and the Heat Master solved that for me. I am very satisfied with my stove and the folks that installed it. Mr. Yoder and his Son were always available to answer any questions that I had. I would definitely buy another Heat Master if I ever need one. I highly recommend them to my friends.

Date created: 2017-09-13 Name: Brenda Evans
Location: Hop Bottom, PA

"Our outdoor wood stove"
This is by far the best decision we have ever made. It is so nice to have a constant heating the winter. We even have to open a window here and there. We absolutely love our stove and would be lost without it. We recommend it to everyone we talk to.