Consumer Reviews of HeatMaster wood furnaces

#7  of 34 brands of wood furnaces

Read more about HeatMaster wood furnaces

Read reviews of other Wood Furnace brands

Date created: 2017-10-12 Name: Buddy Buchanan
Location: Glen Wilton, VA

"Dealer David Yoder"
Mr. Yoder and his family sell your product and its ability to perform. I have had my unit for over ten years and David has been extremely helpful. My water pump broke one Christmas and David offered to come down on Christmas Day. I declined his offer as this time is for family, but he was willing. He promptly showed up the next morning and got my furnace back up and running. Service often sells a product and the Yoder family is an example of that.

Date created: 2017-09-30 Name: Murray McIntyre
Location: Portage la Prairie, Manitoba, Canada

"Heat master is the best wood furnace"
This is my third wood furnace and is by far the best! Very satisfied!

Date created: 2017-09-28 Name: Jason Tweedy
Location: Rustburg, VA

"Love it!!"
We love our wood furnace!! The size and ease of use is great. Having the wood furnace heating our water during winter allows for great long hot showers when you need to warm up. The furnace heats our whole house with no problem. The maintenance for the furnace is very minimal. This wood furnace is well worth the purchase.

Date created: 2017-09-26 Name: Anthony bruce

"Good"
I am very well satisfied with my Heatmaster. I have recommended it to several people that have bought them.

Date created: 2017-09-23 Name: B Skillman
Location: Bergton,VA

"Our greatest investment"
Our HeatMaster coupled with a whole house generator have been the greatest investment in our rural home. Efficient easy to operate and oh all that hot water! Even our dog kennel bark for our Heatmaster

Date created: 2017-09-22 Name: T.Klatt
Location: Saskatchewan, Canada

"Heat afforability"
We have owned our furnace for about 4 years.I Installed it my self and was fairly easy to do.We have an abundance of older shelter belt that we use as well as neighbors that we get wood from. We have electric as a back up so its easy to see why we opted to try something else. There is always someone looking to get old trees cleaned up. Free heat is hard to beat. Also adding a second Heater off our boiler to heat a greenhouse .Love the warm cozy feeling we get from our wood boiler

Date created: 2017-09-19 Name: Billy Littrell
Location: Stoneville, NC

"Should have done this sooner"
My wife and I purchased this wood furnace/water stove over 3 years ago and to say that we are very satisfied is an understatement. Before purchasing this we heated our old farmhouse with propane furnaces (upstairs and downstairs units). We were filling a 500 gallon propane tank approximately 4 times in a calendar year. Within 2 years after purchasing this stove we had paid off all the outstanding propane debts and the water stove itself. Before purchase thermostats were on no higher that 60 degrees and after purchase it maintains a very comfortable 72 degrees during the winter......toasty warm. And did I mention the unlimited hot water......my wife loves it. When we were considering buying a water stove, I went to a farm and home show at the Raleigh, nc Fairgrounds to get info on them. There were plenty of vendors there, but the folks in the Heatmaster ss booth were the only ones who approached and talked with me. They explained everything about their products ( I had some prior basic knowledge of the principals of the water stoves ). I knew then I was going to buy from this company. So after a call I had a representative from Outdoor Furnace Systems coming to give me a quote. The price was affordable and the deal was done. And we have been happy ever since. Operation is a breeze and the simplicity of the system is easy to understand. Depending on outside temperature and indoor demand will dictate how much wood is needed. I check it twice daily and stoke wood as necessary. This the best move we ever made, only wished we had decided to do this sooner......but better late than never. Outstanding product. Highly recommend.

Date created: 2017-09-17 Name: Elmo an Brenda Spencer
Location: Max Meadows, VA

"I love my Heatmaster"
I can say from experience that the Heatmaster outside wood furnace cannot be beat. I have experienced different types of ways of heating a home and this is by far the best and the most economical way anyone could ever experience. Not only do you save on your monthly electric bill but you experience the warm heat that is all thru your home. Also to add you are able to heat your water by the heatmaster. Our electric bill is tremendously less than when we used our wood furnace in our basement. No mess.cleaner heat cause the furnace is outside, an a lower monthly electric bill. How can you beat that. Wished I had installed it sooner. Because the money you save on a electric bill. The Heatmaster will pay for itself.

Date created: 2017-09-16 Name: rick haley
Location: Pocahontas, AR

"Heater"
I really like the Heatmaster furnace. It is set up to heat my house as well as my shop.

Date created: 2017-09-14 Name: Joe Baumler
Location: Akron, NY

"AWESOME"
We have been very satisfied with our HeatMaster. It heats our old Western New York farmhouse, and keeps it comfortable during the cold winters. Knock on wood...ha ha...we have had great luck with the dealers if we needed any parts.