Consumer Reviews of Hawken Energy wood furnaces

Read reviews of other Wood Furnace brands

Date created: 2015-12-14 Name: Travis riggs
Location: Latham, MO

"Okay"
My old stove was made a lot better than this one. Smoke comes out of the light switch box.

Date created: 2015-12-06 Name: Jim beeler
Location: Central Illinois

"Hawkin Energy wood boiler"
I am very pleased with my wood boiler. It does everything as advertised.

Date created: 2015-12-01 Name: John VanGeertruy
Location: Ovid, MI

"Like my outdoor burner"
Great customer service from the time I thought about getting a burner to 3 years later. Get good burn times, built very well. Would definitely recommend Hawken Energy.

Date created: 2015-11-30 Name: scott wright
Location: Lafayette, IN

"Wood boiler"
Best money we have ever spent. We have had this unit for over a year now and have had no problems. Love not having to buy propane and there is always plenty of hot water. We are heating our 2000 square foot house and a 1500 square foot barn. Love getting in the car in the morning and it is already warm. Would recommend this to anyone, great unit.

Date created: 2015-11-30 Name: Mike Wolfe
Location: Troutville, VA

"Satisfaction survey"
Still very pleased with my unit after 3 years.

Date created: 2015-11-19 Name: Darryl Barhorst
Location: Ada, Ohio

"My wood boiler"
I am very satisfied with my 3 year old Hawken Energy model HE110. It does a great job heating my 3600 square foot house, plus domestic water! If I had to do it all over again, I'd buy the same boiler again from Hawken. Thank you for a great investment..

Date created: 2014-09-16 Name: M P Falk
Location: Rome, NY

"Never worked"
Never worked. Would burn the entire firebox full of wood and not reach working temp. Blamed it on the wood, so I bought a moisture meter. Every stick lasted less than 20 percent, no better. I suspect the BTU claims are false. I can't even heat my pool unless it's 80 degrees out. Looking to join a class action, if there is one.

Date created: 2013-11-27 Name: a hess
Location: pa

"Trying To Get One Installed"
I contacted the company many times for info and to get one installed. I tried calling them and emailing them many times, but still nothing. I even found a local installer. I got him to return my phone call once. But after that nothing. It has been over a month. Customer service sucks. If I can't get anyone on the phone to sell it to me or install it, what's going to happen when I have a problem. Going to look somewhere else.