Consumer Reviews of Crown Royal wood furnaces

Read reviews of other Wood Furnace brands

Date created: 2017-10-06 Name: M. Heilman
Location: Tomas Brook, VA

"Requires Little Attention"
My Crown Royal stove keeps my home and work shop warm. It requires very little attention and best of all my neighbors are always letting me cut the wood for free.

Date created: 2017-10-06 Name: B Morton
Location: Elmira, MI

"Definitely Recommend!"
My rs7300 was installed in 2008. I paid $2,300 the year before to heat my house, with propane. And this was still not warm enough to heat whole house. I pay $1,600. for 20 loggers cord, which will heat my whole house for approx. 2 years. And Yes I would recommend this product.
Date created: 2017-10-06 Name: E. Warner
Location: Montros, PA

"Smile on my Face!"
I have had my Crown Royal Stove for 5 years now, and I am happy that I have it. The heat that comes out of my forced hot air is much warmer than it was with heating oil, and it doesn't have the same odor the heating oil did either. Every now and then I will walk away from my stove with a smile on my face just for thinking about the fact the oil man didn't get that money from me as well.
Date created: 2017-10-06 Name: M. Mumm
Location: Bloomington, WI

"No Problems!"
This was one of the best things I have ever done. I had no problems. It was easy work and works great!
Date created: 2017-10-06 Name: Z. Baer
Location: Millerstown, PA

"Fell in Love with the Features"
I built a new home and knew from day one I was going to use an outside stove. I came across Crown Royal Stoves, and loved the features they offered over other brands. After using the stove for about four years, I know I made the right choice, it is so easy to use and doesn't burn much wood. I have friends that burn twice as much as I do with other brands of stoves. If this one ever dies I would buy another one.
Date created: 2017-10-06 Name: D Kvaka
Location: Jermyn, PA

"Burns All Year Long"
Yes I love my stove. I have a rs7300. Good on wood. I have had good luck so far and I burn it year all year long.
Date created: 2017-06-29 Name: Danny Jones
Location: Pennsylvania

"Worth the money"
I was on the fence about buying a Crown Royal because of the upfront costs. Boy was I wrong. It has saved me thousands in heating bills. I can only tell you after you do your research, you will be buying a Crown Royal. They are the best on the market.
Date created: 2016-08-21 Name: Keith Petri
Location: Freedom, WI

"Worst buy ever"
I bought my Crown Royal 5 years ago and it was used only 4 winters. The second year I had it I had two separate leaks on the inside on the middle of the heating season. I called the dealer and he said they would not cover it but he could sell me a new one at a reduced rate. I had a welder repair it instead. Two years later it has another leak in the back on the inside. I inspected the welds on this thing and I am pretty sure my 3 year old child could have done a better job at making this. I wouldn't recommend buying a Crown Royal boiler at all.
Date created: 2016-03-29 Name: Ryan
Location: Minnesota

"Older Crown Royal stove"
My stove is a 1996 RS7400, and other than a couple blowers and one control the stove is great. I started treating my water the first year I got.the stove and use chemical every year. The stove has saved me around $5000 a year in propane. Love the stove and may replace it with their RS7400E in the future.
Date created: 2016-02-17 Name: Ted Laverty
Location: Millerstown, PA

"My new Crown Royal"
After having my second outdoor boiler for 5 years made by Mahoning and not liking the amount of wood it used and holding my breath as it showered sparks out the stack because the design was very poor, I started looking at new ones. At the Pennsylvania Sportsman Show I looked at several different outdoor boilers and the one I liked was a Crown Royal. The design made sense to me. I decided to purchase the model 7300 and replace the Mahoning. I began by counting the amount of wood I was using in the Mahoning, on average was 16 pieces per fill. That was every 12 hours. I installed the Crown Royal towards the end of February and yes it was cold. I started a fire in it put the first load in of approximately 7 pieces of wood and 45 minutes later the boiler was off on temperature. I was totally amazed! That would have been a several hour struggle and several loads of wood in the Mahoning. Since the install my wood use has been cut to about in half, and I like it. On days that are in the 30's it will go 24 hours without worry where the old one would have needed wood at 12 hours. Unbelievable difference. This was a sound investment and I would purchase another one for sure. I like the quality of the Crown Royal, it is put together well.