Consumer Reviews of Crown Royal wood furnaces

Read more about Crown Royal wood furnaces

Read reviews of other Wood Furnace brands

Date created: 2017-11-06 Name: J. Hoffman
Location: Northern Kentucky

"Heats Entire House with Less Labor"
I purchased my Crown Royal Wood water boiler stove in 2015. It works very well with my heat pump, since it raises the air temp quite a bit out of my heat pump or I can run it as the only source of heat, and it heats the entire house. It's a model 7300 which will accept a larger diameter and longer log than my previous wood burner which saves me some labor cutting and splitting.

Date created: 2017-10-30 Name: T & M Durdel
Location: Peoria, IL

"Very Pleased"
We have been very pleased with our Crown Royal 7400 wood burner, which we purchased in 2009 from Greentech Manufacturing. It was fairly easy to install and is very low maintenance. The burner doesn't take a large amount of wood to heat our home and water heater. Living in the mid- west, the burner is in use from approximately the beginning of November to mid-March. The types of wood available to burn are oak, elm and wild cherry. The burner needs filled once every 24 hours. Because we were spending so much on propane, the purchase of our wood burner paid for itself within 3 1/2 years. Greentech Manufacturing is a great company to deal with. They are always available to answer any questions and are prompt in sending any needed replacement parts. We highly recommend the purchase of a Crown Royal wood burner from Greentech Manufacturing.

Date created: 2017-10-26 Name: C. Deckard
Location: Lafayette, IN

"Saving hundreds with our Crown Royal"
My name is Colin Deckard from Indiana. I purchased a Crown Royal rs7300 in September of 2015 from Greentech Manufacturing. We chose to go with an outdoor boiler system after numerous winters with outrageous electric bills. We were averaging $550 a month for electric! And that was with setting the thermostat at a crisp 65 degrees. Since then we have been saving hundreds! We also use the boiler for our in house hot water, which has been another money saver. Since we have had our boiler all our electric bills have been under $150 and that's with both zones of our furnace running at the same time at a toasty 74 degrees. I have had to contact Greentech about a couple things and their customer service has always been great for me. Won't be long for the beginning of year 3 of burning wood and saving money! Stay warm!

Date created: 2017-10-26 Name: S. Hott
Location: Augusta, WV

"Cost Savings"
I work for the power company and always looking for ways to save on my electric bill. Water heater is about 30% of our electric bill. By turning the water heater off I've already seen a considerable cost savings. Looking forward to see what I'll be saving to heat my home. I currently have heat pump. My significant other doesn't seem to mind firing up the stove when I'm away. I like the overall look of the stove, how well it's made, and where it's manufactured. Best part, the dealer is only minutes away from my home.

Date created: 2017-10-26 Name: T. Donaldson
Location: Buffalo Mills, PA

"Warm Winters"
My name is Todd Donaldson and I'm the director of New Life Bible Camp, Buffalo Mills, Pennsylvania. We purchased our Crown Royal Stove (rs7500) in October of 2015. We heat the air and the water in a 60 bed log cabin Lodge. Prior to the Crown Royal stove, we had another wood stove. The Crown Royal stove is amazing! It has such a large firebox that even during the coldest winter nights, there is still heat in the stove in the mornings. That wasn't the case with our other stove. I love the efficiency that is built into a Crown Royal stove. With its two blower system the smoke is almost invisible and the heat stays in the firebox. I would heartily recommend anyone to purchase a Crown Royal if they want warm winters in their house.

Date created: 2017-10-26 Name: D. Allen

"Saving on Electric Bill"
I love my stove, in the winter it knocks off money on my electric bill and the water feels hotter than the hot water tank.

Date created: 2017-10-25 Name: Christine Vreeland
Location: New Jersey

"Review of RS 7400 outdoor woodstove"
As a first time owner of an outdoor wood stove I have been satisfied overall. I think some improvements can be made on the ash pan so it doesn't deteriorate so quickly. It is easy to maintain and load. Parts are easy to get. Customer service is always knowledgeable, friendly and helpful.

Date created: 2017-10-25 Name: George Hartmann
Location: Minnesota

"Great Service, Quality Product"
I have owned a Crown Royal Stove for over eight years now. The service that I get from Greentech Manufacturing is great. They are always there to help me when I need it. The stoves are a high quality product. I would definitely recommend a Crown Royal Stove.

Date created: 2017-10-23 Name: Randy Runk
Location: Shirleysburg, PA

"Testimony"
I like how much heat we get in our house. The heater also heats our hot water and we see a big difference with the temperature and electric bill. I also like how it handles the bigger sizes of wood. I recommend this brand to others who are also looking to purchase an outdoor stove

Date created: 2017-10-22 Name: Roger Strayer
Location: Bedford, PA

"Great product!"
Uses less wood than my last stove. Nice looking little stove for on the property. The only thing I don't like is the pipe that sticks down above the fire box. You have to watch when throwing wood in not to hit the pipe. Keeps the house warm even on cold days.