Consumer Reviews of Crown Royal wood furnaces

Read reviews of other Wood Furnace brands

Date created: 2018-12-26 Name: G Diamond
Location: Hatfield, KY

"Great investment"
Great stove. Easy to maintain. Keeps you toasty warm. Saves on electric bills.

Date created: 2018-12-05 Name: Ken
Location: Bruceton Mills, WV

"Upset"
This is my 3rd year with this stove. First 2 years I had problems with it overheating. I called the factory and was told stove was out of warranty. Water temp was at 190 and draft fans were still running. I solved this by adding a manual aquastat to the stove that takes power off of the blowers. Today I thought it was low on water but the ball on the level gauge had a hole in it and could no longer float. Way to many problems for a stove that's 3 years and cost 10 grand.
Date created: 2018-08-20 Name: TT
Location: New York

"Great Product"
12 years on this stove and going strong. Easy to use. I heat 5,000 square feet and domestic hot water for 3 families. I have had other brands and this is the best.
Date created: 2018-07-24 Name: Jerry Ault
Location: Kenton, OH

"Great stove"
A great stove. Very little upkeep, but kept us warm and toasty all winter. Love this stove.
Date created: 2018-07-06 Name: K. Sions

"Very Efficient"
Hi, we are the Sions family. We purchased our stove two years ago. We are very satisfied. It is more efficient than our previous stove, in terms of wood usage and energy use. It also has less smoke output. We use it to heat our water also. It has been a great product and we are pleased with it.
Date created: 2018-05-29 Name: Danielle
Location: Orrtanna, PA

"Great stove for less cost"
Happy we went with the Crown Royal stove, it is a great price compared to some other brands. Did great this winter, even thought the very cold spells. And even through those we still only had to fill the stove twice daily which is great. The up front cost is more with the outdoor wood stove but the amount of money you save in heat is so much more! Only thing we have found that isn't great is the paint has chipped some.
Date created: 2018-05-03 Name: G. Dillworth
Location: Indiana

"Built tough!!"
We have had our Crown Royal Stove for 5 or 6 years and this thing is built tough. It burns way less wood than my CB that I had. Would recommend to everyone.
Date created: 2018-04-27 Name: mike and sandy bonney
Location: Pennsylvania

"Review of Woodstove"
Bought the RS7300 stove March 2013 have been using the stove since. Heats my house and garage. We have been very pleased with it. Would recommend this stove.
Date created: 2018-04-19 Name: Richard
Location: West Virginia

"Keeps us warm"
I have owned three stoves so far, and this is the best one. It is a rs 7300, around 4 years old. Burn a mix of wood and coal. We did go though a blower the first year but was under warranty, other then that it has been great.
Date created: 2018-04-19 Name: Darren
Location: West Virginia

"Coal In a 7200"
We have used the Crown Royal stove for 12 years in West Virginia burning coal. We are heating 4200 feet one house and two garages. Love the stove with no problems. I would recommend to friends and family!