Consumer Reviews of Crown Royal wood furnaces

Read reviews of other Wood Furnace brands

Date created: 2018-01-06 Name: D. Colwell
Location: Windsor, NY

"RS7200 great stove"
I purchased this stove after having a Taylor Wood boiler for 19 years. I love this stove, only put wood in it morning and evening. I believe that I am burning approximately 1/3 less wood than I was with my other unit. I have no problems keepon* my house warm. I also believe the Crown Royal wood boiler is much more efficient and that I get more heat out of my wood with the grate at the bottom of the firebox. I also heat my hot water for my house, thus running my boiler year round, by doing this I believ3 I save at a minimum $30 per month over heating my domestic hot water with electric. I am a very satisfied user and would recommend Crown Royal to anyone.

Date created: 2018-01-06 Name: david kvaka
Location: Pennsylvania

"7300 review"
Hi crown royal my home is very warm this winter outside temp has been up to -12 at night during day temp 8 above for the last 2 weeks I fill stove twice a day very good on wood use I have my 7300 for 2 half years my last stove was a shaver lots of problems with shaver very happy with crown royal 7300
Date created: 2018-01-05 Name: Joe Rossi
Location: Pennsylvania

"Love my out door burner"
Bought this rs7300 to replace another stove that we had previously. This one is outstanding Heat's two houses with minimal work. If anything ever happens to the stove I will definitely buy another one great company to deal with
Date created: 2018-01-05 Name: Eric Gantley
Location: Onondaga, NY

"Wood Boiler"
New Crown Royal stainless steel boiler customer this season. Works so much better than our old boiler, keeps the temperature up with sub zero temperatures so far this winter.
Date created: 2018-01-05 Name: K. Mathna

"Warm house and no mess inside!"
I live in a house that was built in the 1800s. Prior to purchasing a Crown Royal stove, my family would spend $800 a month on fuel oil. Our house typically would be 68į or cooler. After using the outside wood burner we no longer have that problem. My once freezing home is now nice and cozy! The part I love the most is no worries of our children getting too close to a hot stove and any mess is outside! We would purchase another stove in a heartbeat!
Date created: 2018-01-05 Name: Ernest Jones
Location: North Carolina

"CrownRoyal 7300"
Iím on my fourth years hearing my house and shop with a Crowroyal 7300. I have zero issues with this wood furnace. I keep the water tested and treated and perform the startup and shutdown procedures every winter and spring. This furnace is very efficient compared to others. I know because we have another brand at another farm house we own and it eats up the wood. With the CrownRoyal my wife fills it in the morning and again at night. Thatís it., And yes I said my wife! I travel for work a lot and she keeps the house and shop going. This was a great investment. I wish I could purchase another 7300rs without having to gshop to the gasification model. I hope to see the guys from CrownRoyal at this years farm show, maybe they have one stashed somewhere I can buy.
Date created: 2018-01-05 Name: Chuck Durney
Location: Frostburg, MD

"Satisfied With CR RS7300 Performance"
I purchased the Crown Royal rs7300 to replace a much less efficient wood/coal boiler. Mission accomplished. With the addition of a heat exchanger, my 4 heating zones now maintain my 5000 sq.ft home nicely. I burn a combination of wood and coal throughout the winter. One suggestion I have for Greentech is the addition of a wireless thermostat interface to allow for in home monitoring of boiler temperature. As much as I love running out to the furnace when it's zero outside, I'd rather do it when it's actually needed.
Date created: 2018-01-04 Name: Jim
Location: Northwest Ontario

"Best and easiest to use"
We just installed our Rs7400MP before Thanksgiving, and all I can say is what a wood saver! We have had three different stoves over the years and this is by far the best and easiest to use and best on wood.
Date created: 2018-01-02 Name: G. Schaufelberg

"High quality and common sense features"
Going into my 4th year using my Crown Royal rs7300e outdoor wood boiler, I'm still favorably impressed with its construction, design and quality as well as common sense features. Compared to our previous unit, an updraft model by another company, our wood consumption is down by at least 40%.
Date created: 2017-12-04 Name: Rob Miklosovic
Location: Chardon, OH

"Crown Royal RS7300"
I am going on my 3rd season using the Crown Royal rs7300. I cut the wood to 42" lengths with minimal splitting. Sometimes it tales 2 of us to load the big pieces, however, with larger pieces and a low fan speed, I only have to load it once a day to heat 5000 square feet and loading goes quicker. Bravo Crown Royal!