Consumer Reviews of Crown Royal wood furnaces

Read reviews of other Wood Furnace brands

Date created: 2019-01-23 Name: L. Lingle
Location: Iron City, TN

"Great product!"
We looked at several different brands and talked with each company. This was our first boiler and knew we wanted the most for the investment. So we needed to see each of these in action. We have seen everything from warped doors & grates to huge fireboxes, and inefficient burning. After seeing videos of the 7200 we now needed to see one in action. Thanks to Crown Royal, they immediately had me hooked up with their supplier (Ritchey Edmondson) in TN. Comparison to others these are the things that we like the most; *Heavy Duty Built, *Easy opening of doors, *Easy set-up, *Efficiency, *Better than advertised, *Americans that are proud of their work & it shows! Great Product. We are using the 7200 to heat 1500 sq ft & our hot water. We put wood in the unit at 6am & 6pm 12 hour burn times. Even though we don't have the cold temps here in southern TN as places up north. Using this stove creates an even temperature throughout my house, & when I wake up the house is still warm. I am 82 years old and staying warm is now easier for me. All the mess is outside I have not had to use my fireplace since we fired up the 7200. Thanks greentech!

Date created: 2019-01-23 Name: M. Weaver
Location: Fort Seybert, WV

"Excellent performance"
Performance so far has been excellent. The mp unit seems to be saving about 20-25% of the wood I used with my previous furnace. The ash bin works well and is easy to clean out and the grate shaker is useful. I also like the fan shut off located in the front of the stove and the adjustable temperature. Overall this furnace has many advantages over other units I checked out before purchasing my Crown Royal.
Date created: 2019-01-23 Name: C. Clemmensen
Location: Northfield, MN

"Burns great"
The stove burns oak better than my old Heatmor. It doesn't leave as much hot coal. I was hoping I wouldn't have to use my water heater
Date created: 2019-01-23 Name: Harold stjohn
Location: New York

"Crown Royal 7400"
This is our third year of running the 7400 it is a great stove and we have a house with 6000 square foot and a shop with 4,000 it is no problem keeping our place 74 to 76 degrees using minimum wood compared to other stoves never adding any water an all-around good stove
Date created: 2019-01-23 Name: W. Shreve
Location: Flintstone, MD

"Multi Pass Series"
I had a Taylor outside furnace for 22 years, this furnace is different. The fire is easy to start but does not hold fire as well. I have only been using the Crown Royal for about 4 months I need some time to get used to it. I have not used coal yet but I will try it next year I'm sure that it will hold a better fire.
Date created: 2019-01-22 Name: B Dibella
Location: Michigan

"Home is toasty warm"
I was searching for a high-quality outdoor furnace that was made in the us and kept coming back to Crown Royal Stoves. I am so glad I made the choice I did. It is efficient and keeping my house floors so warm. It is a different type of heat than gas or electric, and I don't freeze anymore. I don't think I will ever be going back to a different type of heat or brand (and I have had both). In my opinion, Crown Royal is the best. I am so impressed with the quality of my Crown Royal Stove and the company. I did the install on my own and I had both Keith and Ryan help with all my questions. They were great to work with. Thank you crs!
Date created: 2019-01-22 Name: S. Quanrud
Location: Preston, MN

"Staying warm"
Good stove. My house and shop are nice and warm. I am using a little more wood than I thought I would.
Date created: 2019-01-22 Name: R. Martin
Location: Staples, MN

"Easy to clean"
Easy to clean and heats both houses and shop with no problem.
Date created: 2019-01-22 Name: A. Saastamoinen
Location: Minnesota

"Love the stove!"
Love the stove! First season with it and it's working perfectly. The house is toasty warm and I haven't had to use the propane furnace since I started burning wood in September. I fill it once in the morning and once in the evening. I'm heating my house, 3 car garage and a 40 x 60 insulated shed. Couldn't be more pleased.
Date created: 2019-01-02 Name: Norman Kile
Location: Capon Bridge, WV

"We Love Our Crown Royal"
We bought a Crown Royal 7300 this past October. We used less wood this year than in the past when we had a different brand of boiler stove. Definitely pleased with our decision to go with Crown Royal.