Consumer Reviews of Crown Royal wood furnaces

Read reviews of other Wood Furnace brands

Date created: 2019-02-05 Name: M. Edwards
Location: Lockhaven, PA

"Keeps us warm!"
We purchased our stove in 2016, we had an indoor woodstove. Waking up to fire the stove all the time wasn't something we wanted. With further research, we decided on a Crown Royal Stove. We heat a total of around 6000 sq ft without any problems, only check it in the morning and evening. It keeps the house as warm as we want it. We wouldn't change it for anything!

Date created: 2019-02-05 Name: D. Josey
Location: Dowagiac, MI

"Saving a fortune"
I have one of the first 7300's made. It is still kicking and my house is toasty warm all winter. It saves us a fortune over heating oil. We love it!
Date created: 2019-01-31 Name: R. Robbins
Location: Sullivan, IN

"Burning 20% Less Wood"
I'm really pleased with my Crown Royal 7300mp. I'm burning around 20% less wood than I have with my other boiler I had in the past. 12 hr burn times in single-digit weather heating 3000 sq ft. I'm very happy I chose Crown Royal.
Date created: 2019-01-31 Name: D. Huff
Location: Gregory, MI

"Great investment"
This is my first year ever with an outdoor wood stove and so far I could not be anymore pleased with the purchase. I selected Crown Royal based on their dealer support in the area as well as their support from the factory. During the decision process I talked with the factory a few times to ask questions and each time they took the time to speak with me and answer all of my questions. After purchasing and the stove arriving I noticed the build quality was second to none, I am a very picky person and the quality met and exceeded my expectations, right down to the smallest of details! The stove is very easy to setup and run. I started the first fire in late October and it is The end of January and itís still going. I am heating a 4200 sq/ft house to 70 degrees F, a 3200 sq/ft barn/workshop to 68 degrees F and all my hot water (dhw) without any problems at all. On the coldest of days and nights, I fill the stove about 3/4 full and will get 16-20 hr burn times!!! Also, all my buildings sit at the top of a hill and get hammered by the winter winds! So far the burn times have far exceeded what I was expecting based on how frequently other family members have to fill their older stoves. This year I am on track to burn 14-16 cords of wood for heating 7400 sq/ft and hot water. I did purchase my wood for this first year and will have about a $1500-$1700 investment into the wood. That is still cheaper than my neighbor's propane bill for a house half the size of mine and he can not afford to heat his barn roughly the same size as mine. I have been cutting firewood all winter for free other than my cost of gas and time for next year. I already have next years supply cut and am working on the following years already. So after this first year, my total investment into wood will be near nothing!!! The stove will more than pay for itself in 4-5 years! Again, I could not be anymore happy with the purchase, and would highly recommend a Crown Royal stove to anyone. Their product is as good as it gets with customer service to match!!!
Date created: 2019-01-31 Name: K. Haines
Location: Augusta, WV

"Warmer than ever"
My wife and I love our 7300. We put it in almost three years ago and couldn't be happier. It keeps our house warmer than ever and the hot water is amazing. It has saved us so much on electricity. We don't know how we made it without it before.
Date created: 2019-01-31 Name: P. Donisi
Location: Trenton, OH

"9 Seasons of saving money!"
Love the stove. I used it for almost 9 seasons with very little problems. I save alot of money, installed geothermal and saved so much. I highly recommend as long as you got access to alot of wood
Date created: 2019-01-30 Name: J. Willis
Location: Wilkinson, IN

"You can't go wrong with a Crown Royal Stove"
After intensive research, I decided to go with a Crown Royal Stove. I could not be happier. We are heating a 5400 sq ft home. Last year lp cost me $3,500. No one could go wrong with a crs.
Date created: 2019-01-30 Name: E. Royal
Location: Fincastle, VA

"Staying toasty warm"
Our Crown Royal was bought at Blue Ridge Heating of Christiansburg and they were very helpful in informing us of the features of the furnace and how w to best use it. I'm very pleased with how warm our house has been all winter long... Set the temperature, stock the fire and forget it... Stay toasty warm. Hot water on demand. This is our first season and I have had wood cut for over a year, so it seems to burn a little quicker at times but overall the efficiency is great. We are waiting for the end of the season to figure out of savings
Date created: 2019-01-30 Name: Mike L
Location: Hadley, PA

"Much more efficient"
I owned a Hardy stove before my crs. Between my wife and I, we were fixing the fire 5 times a day. With the crs, I fix the fire twice a day. This stove is much more efficient. With the ash pan, it's a lot easier to clean out the firebox. Very good quality boiler.
Date created: 2019-01-30 Name: R. Shaffer
Location: Mount Upton, NY

"Burning less wood"
We love this stove. My son loaded it one afternoon and forgot to turn the fan back on. We had -12 f that night and our house stayed warm all night and the next day, thanks to the volume of water and the building design of the boiler. The next afternoon I checked it, I turned the fan on and lit the fire the stove started right up with the wood that was still in it unburnt. We are burning less wood this year than we have in the past 10 years with our other boiler.