Consumer Reviews of Crown Royal wood furnaces

Read more about Crown Royal wood furnaces

Read reviews of other Wood Furnace brands

Date created: 2017-10-06 Name: D. Graybill
Location: Millerstown

"Uses Little Wood & Heats Lots"
We installed our Crown Royal 7400 in June of 2014. It replaces a Hardy. Three homes are heated with this stove, my home, my son's home and a two bedroom apartment. My home is a ranch with the main floor and basement being heated, my son's home is 30 x 70 and the two bedroom apartment. In my house I have a heat form tank for domestic water. For my son's house and the apartment the water goes through the wood stove before their water heaters. His house and the apartment are about 180 feet from the wood stove and mine is about 50 feet away. It took very little wood to heat the domestic water during the summer. Since it is colder we are using about 1/3rd less wood than with the Hardy stove. Before, when temperatures were below 20 degrees the apartment would be chilly and my son's furnace would turn on. With the Crown Royal his furnace did not turn on and the apartment remains warm even when the temperature drops below 20 degrees. We fill the wood stone around 8 pm and then check it around 9 to 10 am and there is usually some wood left in it. We just throw on a couple more pieces and it's good for the remainder of the day. I'm really glad we made the switch from the Hardy to the Crown Royal stove.

Date created: 2017-10-06 Name: M. Heilman
Location: Tomas Brook, VA

"Requires Little Attention"
My Crown Royal stove keeps my home and work shop warm. It requires very little attention and best of all my neighbors are always letting me cut the wood for free.

Date created: 2017-10-06 Name: B Morton
Location: Elmira, MI

"Definitely Recommend!"
My rs7300 was installed in 2008. I paid $2,300 the year before to heat my house, with propane. And this was still not warm enough to heat whole house. I pay $1,600. for 20 loggers cord, which will heat my whole house for approx. 2 years. And Yes I would recommend this product.

Date created: 2017-10-06 Name: E. Warner
Location: Montros, PA

"Smile on my Face!"
I have had my Crown Royal Stove for 5 years now, and I am happy that I have it. The heat that comes out of my forced hot air is much warmer than it was with heating oil, and it doesn't have the same odor the heating oil did either. Every now and then I will walk away from my stove with a smile on my face just for thinking about the fact the oil man didn't get that money from me as well.

Date created: 2017-10-06 Name: M. Mumm
Location: Bloomington, WI

"No Problems!"
This was one of the best things I have ever done. I had no problems. It was easy work and works great!

Date created: 2017-10-06 Name: Z. Baer
Location: Millerstown, PA

"Fell in Love with the Features"
I built a new home and knew from day one I was going to use an outside stove. I came across Crown Royal Stoves, and loved the features they offered over other brands. After using the stove for about four years, I know I made the right choice, it is so easy to use and doesn't burn much wood. I have friends that burn twice as much as I do with other brands of stoves. If this one ever dies I would buy another one.

Date created: 2017-10-06 Name: D Kvaka
Location: Jermyn, PA

"Burns All Year Long"
Yes I love my stove. I have a rs7300. Good on wood. I have had good luck so far and I burn it year all year long.

Date created: 2017-10-05 Name: Ross
Location: North Carolina

"Great Furnaces"
I hooked up my Crown Royal on my own. I cannot say enough about the people at Greentech. They were so much help and saved me a ton of money answering my questions so I could install myself. The wood boiler is saving my back too. I don't have to cut nearly as much wood as I used to. I highly recommend this company. Great people to work with.

Date created: 2017-09-29 Name: Matt K
Location: Ohio

"Heats like no other"
I cannot believe how my Crown Royal wood boiler heats. I have never been more satisfied with a boiler and how well it performs. It is easy to use and burns way less wood than any other boiler I have owned. I made the right choice.

Date created: 2017-08-31 Name: Zack Reese
Location: Wisconsin

"Saving $$$"
I bought the rs7500 and am amazed at how much I can heat now. I used to spend $20,000 per year heating my business. Now I am heating my business for $4,000 and have 20,000 square feet. I am impressed with the stove and company!