Consumer Reviews of Crown Royal wood furnaces

Read more about Crown Royal wood furnaces

Read reviews of other Wood Furnace brands

Date created: 2018-01-05 Name: Chuck Durney
Location: Frostburg, MD

"Satisfied With CR RS7300 Performance"
I purchased the Crown Royal rs7300 to replace a much less efficient wood/coal boiler. Mission accomplished. With the addition of a heat exchanger, my 4 heating zones now maintain my 5000 sq.ft home nicely. I burn a combination of wood and coal throughout the winter. One suggestion I have for Greentech is the addition of a wireless thermostat interface to allow for in home monitoring of boiler temperature. As much as I love running out to the furnace when it's zero outside, I'd rather do it when it's actually needed.

Date created: 2018-01-04 Name: Jim
Location: Northwest Ontario

"Best and easiest to use"
We just installed our Rs7400MP before Thanksgiving, and all I can say is what a wood saver! We have had three different stoves over the years and this is by far the best and easiest to use and best on wood.

Date created: 2018-01-02 Name: G. Schaufelberg

"High quality and common sense features"
Going into my 4th year using my Crown Royal rs7300e outdoor wood boiler, I'm still favorably impressed with its construction, design and quality as well as common sense features. Compared to our previous unit, an updraft model by another company, our wood consumption is down by at least 40%.

Date created: 2017-12-20 Name: Ken Galloway
Location: West Virginia

"RS7400"
My stove is one year and one day old today. It worked great for a year now the forced draft fan is sticking and pushing water temp to the boil point. I had a problem with getting my wayer sample back and contacted my dealer on November 4, 2017. I still have got and answer. I called the factory where these are made and was told to call my dealer.. I spent alot of money to buy a premium stove that I do not feel is even a good investment. I am not sure what my next stove will be but I do know it will not be a Crown Royal brand.

Date created: 2017-12-04 Name: Rob Miklosovic
Location: Chardon, OH

"Crown Royal RS7300"
I am going on my 3rd season using the Crown Royal rs7300. I cut the wood to 42" lengths with minimal splitting. Sometimes it tales 2 of us to load the big pieces, however, with larger pieces and a low fan speed, I only have to load it once a day to heat 5000 square feet and loading goes quicker. Bravo Crown Royal!

Date created: 2017-11-20 Name: Anthony Duevel
Location: Browerville, MN

"Love my stove!!"
Iím on my 3rd heating season with the Crown Royale rs 7400 gasification boiler and couldnít be happier. Weíre heating 7000 sq ft. These boilers are awesome but I canít stress enough about burning dry wood!! When the weather is in the 20ís to lower 30ís I get 24 hour burns from a fire box of oak. My cousin is heating 5000 sq ft with a traditional boiler and uses twice the wood.

Date created: 2017-11-16 Name: Z. Geisendorfer
Location: Lewistown, MO

"Burning Less Wood"
Hello, my name is Zach and I am from Lewistown Missouri. My wife and I built our new home in 2014 and we knew from the start that we wanted an outside wood burner. We had a Hardy before but we made the switch to the Crown Royal because it was a cheaper option, it had better features, and it had a better warranty. Since we have made the switch we have burned a lot less wood and it is more efficient. We have had great customer service with Greentech Manufacturing and recommend them to anybody.

Date created: 2017-11-10 Name: Mark Eichinger
Location: Wisconsin Rapids,WI

"RS7300 boiler"
I purchased a crown royal rs7200 12 years ago had no issues, used about 12 pulp cord a year. out grew it added on a work shop, purchased a rs7300 in spring of 2017/installed these my self.and we haven't bought fuel oil in 12 + years. The crew at green tech are great to work with. Can't beat wood heat.

Date created: 2017-11-08 Name: L. Jerrells
Location: Linton, IN

"Crown Royal"
We have had our stove for 12 years. Our house is hard to heat and it has been good for us. It saved us a lot of money by having this stove. I would probably have one even if I had to buy the wood. We also have it hooked up to our water heater which has saved us money too.

Date created: 2017-11-08 Name: Keith
Location: Minnesota

"Great product"
I have had a rs7200 for five years heating a 2000 square foot cabin that we use all winter. We get to the cabin Thursday night or Friday mornings, the first thing I do is start the stove and within 1.5 hours we are warm and cozy! The system has antifreeze because we let it go out during the week. I have contacted my dealer and Greentech a couple of times and have had great service on all occasions.