Consumer Reviews of Crown Royal wood furnaces

Read more about Crown Royal wood furnaces

Read reviews of other Wood Furnace brands

Date created: 2018-01-30 Name: Andy

"Saving money"
I have had a rs7200 for 14 years and with no problems. I have replaced ware parts like door seals and one blower. The stove has not failed me once, it saves me around $2500 per year just heating my house.

Date created: 2018-01-30 Name: L. Mann
Location: Lexington, VA

"The Crown Royal is a pleasure to work with"
We have a model 7300 which is tied into our in-the-floor heating system and it works very well. After 45 years of dealing with all sorts of wood stoves, hs Tarm boiler and a Heatmor outside furnace I am glad to say that I have purchased my last furnace. The generous loading door, simplicity of operation, cleaning and maintenance make the Crown Royal a pleasure to work with. A 12 hour burn is routine and even in the coldest weather here in the mountains of Virginia it is rare that I have to load more often than every 10 hours. The ash pan is easy to access and empty and the large firebox holds a lot of wood.
Date created: 2018-01-30 Name: G. Bass
Location: Alexandria Bay, NY

"Great price and customer service"
I love my Crown Royal rs7400. I have had this stove for about 4 years. I found it to be competitively priced and a quality product. I have had no issues so far and the customer service is great.
Date created: 2018-01-23 Name: Luke Dunagan
Location: LeCenter, MN

"Great Investment!"
I got this wood stove about 5 years ago, and it has saved me a ton of money! I cut my own wood from my backyard and around the area that I live. This equipment is a much better choice than propane for my type of environment and lifestyle. I had grown up using propane, and had even spent a winter using only our fireplace in the basement, but it wasn't going to cut it. So, I had a local company install a Crown Royal Wood Furnace to heat my house. Luckily, once propane prices rose astronomically we had already had it installed and avoided the financial stress. I would highly recommend this equipment to anyone. It has done wonders for us. We are saving money, "living off the land", and our house is sitting comfortably.
Date created: 2018-01-21 Name: B. Sarick
Location: Emporium, PA

"7300 Crown Royal"
I will say that the biggest think that I dislike is the pipe in the fire box. I have jam my thumb on a number of time when loading the stove. As for the house being warm, it a very good job. My backup furnace only comes on when we are away.
Date created: 2018-01-18 Name: Paul
Location: Alaska

"Crown Royal Stove"
I have had a Crown Royal Stove for 7 years, it is a rs7400. The stove has paid for itself in the first 4 years and has now saved me thousands of dollars. I have had to replace one blower, my dealer has always been very helpful and stocks all parts for the stoves. My son just installed his rs7300 Crown Royal this year and also loves it. I would highly recommend this stove!
Date created: 2018-01-18 Name: Phillips
Location: Michigan

"Awesome Unit"
I bought this unit approximately 8 years ago. I have owned several other brands before and nothing compares to this stove to date. It has saved me thousands of dollars in heating bills. It is easy to run and maintain and I received excellent service from my dealer and the manufacturer. You have to use their chemical in order to get warranty, but I haven't had a problem. All is I have to say this is the best stove I have ever used. Give it a try! You will not regret it!!
Date created: 2018-01-18 Name: Danny Jones
Location: Pennsylvania

"Worth the Money"
I was on the fence about buying a Crown Royal because of the upfront costs. Boy was I wrong. It has saved me thousands in heating bills. I can only tell you after you do your research, you will be buying a Crown Royal. They are the best on the market.
Date created: 2018-01-18 Name: Roger Strayer
Location: Bedford, PA

"Great product!"
Uses less wood than my last stove. Nice looking little stove for on the property. The only thing I don't like is the pipe that sticks down above the fire box. You have to watch when throwing wood in not to hit the pipe. Keeps the house warm even on cold days.
Date created: 2018-01-18 Name: Mark Eichinger
Location: Wisconsin Rapids, WI

"RS7300 boiler"
I purchased a crown royal rs7200 12 years ago had no issues, used about 12 pulp cord a year. Out grew it added on a work shop, purchased a rs7300 in spring of 2017/installed these my self.and we haven't bought fuel oil in 12 + years. The crew at green tech are great to work with. Can't beat wood heat.