Consumer Reviews of Crown Royal wood furnaces

Read reviews of other Wood Furnace brands

Date created: 2019-02-19 Name: A. Moutray
Location: Lostant, IL

"Best stove"
The best stove made hands down donít waste your money on anything else!

Date created: 2019-02-19 Name: S. Maldonado
Location: Fayette City, PA

"Providing heat since 2010"
I have owned my Crown 7400 since 2010. I am heating between 8,000-10,000 sq ft of space. This unit has been steadfast in providing heat for 8 years. I have made modification only to my circulating pumps and heat exchangers over the years. I am amazed at the construction of this unit! The only thing I want is an upgraded control that sends the current temperature to my iPhone! Get busy on that! Everything else is perfect!&#128077;&#127996;&#128515;
Date created: 2019-02-19 Name: Raymond B.
Location: Rayland, OH

"Dealer Support"
Looking at Heatmaster, Central Boiler and Crown Royal. I went with the Crown Royal after the nearest dealer sent me some info and then called me. About a week later Ryan Horne contacted me. I felt like I would get better dealer support with Crown Royal.
Date created: 2019-02-19 Name: M. Sheridan
Location: Stanchfield, MN

"Only way to go!"
I just purchased my 7300mp after burning an old central boiler. After doing a lot of research I decided Crown Royal is the only way to go. I haven't got the new unit hooked up yet but I have contacted Crown Royal for customer service and they even walked me through an issue I was having with my old unit! I am excited to start heating with the Crown!
Date created: 2019-02-18 Name: D. Lane
Location: Warba, MN

"Easy on wood"
We live in northern Minnesota in a 7000 square foot home. It's actually a church we converted to a home. We struggled to keep our house 62 degrees. We bought a used Crown Royal rs7400 wood boiler from Greentech. The stove keeps our house whatever temp we want. Easy on wood getting 20 hour burn times in 20 below weather. Ryan from Greentech was amazing to work with. Very helpful with purchasing and installation. Very happy with the stove. Huge thank you for making such a wonderful product.
Date created: 2019-02-18 Name: Carol R.
Location: Fincastle, VA

"Savings are better than expected"
We are so pleased with the electric bill... The savings are going to be better than expected and look forward to it paying off the furnace in less years. Thanks for a great product... I highly recommended Crown Royal
Date created: 2019-02-18 Name: Dave T.
Location: Belleville, NY

"Awesome stove"
We love it. It is completely up to our expectations. Our only trouble we had was we were not given the correct book with the stove so we were not cleaning it the way we were supposed to. However, once we contacted Crown Royal and were told the correct way to clean the boiler it has been awesome!
Date created: 2019-02-18 Name: T. Kuhar
Location: Kent, OH

"Highly Recommended"
I am very happy with the Crown Royal Stove performance. The model 7300mp is providing heat for our hot water, 2200 square foot house, and 1450 square foot pole barn. It burns efficiently and I easily get 12 hours plus between refueling. I did have a leak issue with the first unit but a new replacement stove was provided with no problem. Greentech Manufacturing's customer service has been excellent. The company owner spoke directly with me about my issue. Along with the warranty department everyone is very caring and customer oriented. Since this is my first outdoor wood boiler I called into tech support several times with questions and always got answers. This is a company that truly seems to care about its customers. I would highly recommend Crown Royal Stoves.
Date created: 2019-02-15 Name: A. Minek
Location: Wellington, OH

"Crown Royal 7300"
I'm from North Central Ohio and bought a Crown Royal 7300 after owning a Wood Master 4400 for 10 years (sprung multiple leaks). I have a 3200 sq. Ft. Home with all in-floor heat and also preheat the water to my hot water tank, for now, I am pleased with the 7300. With the variable speed fan and the ease of controlling it, it lets me burn wetter wood and still get a good recovery time by having the air move under the fire, I don't see the temperature difference I use to, making a much more consistent water temperature. I like the ease of temperature control due to the fact that there are no buttons to remember to push when changing the water temperature. The shaker grates make it possible to burn coal, which is a great feature. The ash pan is okay, it does get a little heavy and hot sometimes when dumping but there are no chains that rust and break, that need replacing every year. I would like to see a little bit bigger firebox for my use because of the shaker grates coming up from the bottom and the forced air tube up on top make it a little hard to fill completely. I still would choose this stove overall the others through my experiences. I hope this helps, I know how frustrating it can be with so many stoves out there and deciding which one to buy.
Date created: 2019-02-15 Name: D. Korzo
Location: Rockingham, VA

"Working great"
Just got the stove about 2 weeks ago, so far working great.