Consumer Reviews of Crown Royal wood furnaces

Read more about Crown Royal wood furnaces

Read reviews of other Wood Furnace brands

Date created: 2017-10-26 Name: E. Talshahar
Location: Little Falls, MN

"Easy to use and great service"
I am so thrilled to be leaving a review for Crown Royal Stoves! One of the things that I really enjoy about the outdoor wood boiler is the ease of use and service. I spent $2,400 for one season of propane fill, four fills of 300 gallons. When I purchased my wood, I spent $2,100 for two years of wood for my outdoor wood stove. Not only that, I can cut it and load it and it keeps my home warm in the evening with only one full load and warm in the morning with a separate full load. Crown Royal Stoves as a company was excellent to work with in terms of servicing my unit. I had a problem with the inducer fan that needed replacement. The service person over the phone was willing to work with me after hours in making sure my boiler worked right. They had to send out a new part and worked with me to make sure it fit and my satisfaction was met. Thank you again so much Crown Royal Stoves! I will be going to you for my solid fuel needs.

Date created: 2017-10-26 Name: D. Allen

"Saving on Electric Bill"
I love my stove, in the winter it knocks off money on my electric bill and the water feels hotter than the hot water tank.

Date created: 2017-10-25 Name: Christine Vreeland
Location: New Jersey

"Review of RS 7400 outdoor woodstove"
As a first time owner of an outdoor wood stove I have been satisfied overall. I think some improvements can be made on the ash pan so it doesn't deteriorate so quickly. It is easy to maintain and load. Parts are easy to get. Customer service is always knowledgeable, friendly and helpful.

Date created: 2017-10-25 Name: George Hartmann
Location: Minnesota

"Great Service, Quality Product"
I have owned a Crown Royal Stove for over eight years now. The service that I get from Greentech Manufacturing is great. They are always there to help me when I need it. The stoves are a high quality product. I would definitely recommend a Crown Royal Stove.

Date created: 2017-10-23 Name: Randy Runk
Location: Shirleysburg, PA

"Testimony"
I like how much heat we get in our house. The heater also heats our hot water and we see a big difference with the temperature and electric bill. I also like how it handles the bigger sizes of wood. I recommend this brand to others who are also looking to purchase an outdoor stove

Date created: 2017-10-22 Name: Roger Strayer
Location: Bedford, PA

"Great product!"
Uses less wood than my last stove. Nice looking little stove for on the property. The only thing I don't like is the pipe that sticks down above the fire box. You have to watch when throwing wood in not to hit the pipe. Keeps the house warm even on cold days.

Date created: 2017-10-08 Name: Ashley Oldenburg-Goff
Location: Spring Hill, KS

"Crown Royal Review"
I have had a Crown Royal furnace hooked up to my house and hot water for the 2nd year now. My heating bills were cut in half and I am able to heat my house and barn cheaper then without the furnace. My house is always warm and toasty from October - April. I love my furnace.

Date created: 2017-10-06 Name: Colton Marohn
Location: Braham, MN

"Great buy!"
I purchased my first wood boiler a year ago and have Nothing but good things too say about it. Best thing I ever did was get one of these installed just wish I would have done it years ago. Would recommend a crown royal boiler too anyone looking for reliable, cheap heat and great customer service.

Date created: 2017-10-06 Name: K. Mazuelos
Location: Virgina

"Great Customer Service and Knowlegale Staff"
As an owner of a Crown Royal rs7200, I can say that I am very pleased with the quality and performance of this stove. When I decided to purchase an outdoor stove, I researched every brand and model I could find for over two years. After seeing many stoves in person, I decided on the Crown Royal rs7200. I operate this stove nearly year round and I am impressed with how well it performs in both warm and cold weather. One thing that stands out is how clean burning this stove is when you fine tune the blower speed for the upper air tube. I have also been very happy with the customer service I have received with Crown Royal Stoves. They are very knowledgeable, they helped me throughout my installation and they answered all my technical questions. It has been an overall great experience and I highly recommend Crown Royal Stoves.

Date created: 2017-10-06 Name: K. Woodson
Location: French Camp, MS

"Burns 25% Less Wood"
I live in Mississippi and owned a Hardy before I purchased a Crown Royal. The Hardy was nicknamed the "wood eater" because of the wood it consumed, but, it was a quality heater. I was at a farm show in Ohio and saw a Crown on display. I asked the sales rep. Why I should go with a Crown over a Hardy. His response was, it burns less wood. After contemplating, I decided to go with the Crown, and, true to the sales rep's word, it burns about 25% less wood. Customer service is also better than Hardy. After installation, I had a few questions, called Crown, and the customer service rep was more than helpful. I've had the Crown for 2 years, and have had No problems. I am very Pleased!!