Consumer Reviews of Crown Royal wood furnaces

#4  of 34 brands of wood furnaces

Read more about Crown Royal wood furnaces

Read reviews of other Wood Furnace brands

Date created: 2019-02-19 Name: Raymond B.
Location: Rayland, OH

"Dealer Support"
Looking at Heatmaster, Central Boiler and Crown Royal. I went with the Crown Royal after the nearest dealer sent me some info and then called me. About a week later Ryan Horne contacted me. I felt like I would get better dealer support with Crown Royal.

Date created: 2019-02-19 Name: M. Sheridan
Location: Stanchfield, MN

"Only way to go!"
I just purchased my 7300mp after burning an old central boiler. After doing a lot of research I decided Crown Royal is the only way to go. I haven't got the new unit hooked up yet but I have contacted Crown Royal for customer service and they even walked me through an issue I was having with my old unit! I am excited to start heating with the Crown!
Date created: 2019-02-18 Name: D. Lane
Location: Warba, MN

"Easy on wood"
We live in northern Minnesota in a 7000 square foot home. It's actually a church we converted to a home. We struggled to keep our house 62 degrees. We bought a used Crown Royal rs7400 wood boiler from Greentech. The stove keeps our house whatever temp we want. Easy on wood getting 20 hour burn times in 20 below weather. Ryan from Greentech was amazing to work with. Very helpful with purchasing and installation. Very happy with the stove. Huge thank you for making such a wonderful product.
Date created: 2019-02-18 Name: Carol R.
Location: Fincastle, VA

"Savings are better than expected"
We are so pleased with the electric bill... The savings are going to be better than expected and look forward to it paying off the furnace in less years. Thanks for a great product... I highly recommended Crown Royal
Date created: 2019-02-18 Name: Dave T.
Location: Belleville, NY

"Awesome stove"
We love it. It is completely up to our expectations. Our only trouble we had was we were not given the correct book with the stove so we were not cleaning it the way we were supposed to. However, once we contacted Crown Royal and were told the correct way to clean the boiler it has been awesome!
Date created: 2019-02-18 Name: T. Kuhar
Location: Kent, OH

"Highly Recommended"
I am very happy with the Crown Royal Stove performance. The model 7300mp is providing heat for our hot water, 2200 square foot house, and 1450 square foot pole barn. It burns efficiently and I easily get 12 hours plus between refueling. I did have a leak issue with the first unit but a new replacement stove was provided with no problem. Greentech Manufacturing's customer service has been excellent. The company owner spoke directly with me about my issue. Along with the warranty department everyone is very caring and customer oriented. Since this is my first outdoor wood boiler I called into tech support several times with questions and always got answers. This is a company that truly seems to care about its customers. I would highly recommend Crown Royal Stoves.
Date created: 2019-02-15 Name: A. Minek
Location: Wellington, OH

"Crown Royal 7300"
I'm from North Central Ohio and bought a Crown Royal 7300 after owning a Wood Master 4400 for 10 years (sprung multiple leaks). I have a 3200 sq. Ft. Home with all in-floor heat and also preheat the water to my hot water tank, for now, I am pleased with the 7300. With the variable speed fan and the ease of controlling it, it lets me burn wetter wood and still get a good recovery time by having the air move under the fire, I don't see the temperature difference I use to, making a much more consistent water temperature. I like the ease of temperature control due to the fact that there are no buttons to remember to push when changing the water temperature. The shaker grates make it possible to burn coal, which is a great feature. The ash pan is okay, it does get a little heavy and hot sometimes when dumping but there are no chains that rust and break, that need replacing every year. I would like to see a little bit bigger firebox for my use because of the shaker grates coming up from the bottom and the forced air tube up on top make it a little hard to fill completely. I still would choose this stove overall the others through my experiences. I hope this helps, I know how frustrating it can be with so many stoves out there and deciding which one to buy.
Date created: 2019-02-15 Name: D. Korzo
Location: Rockingham, VA

"Working great"
Just got the stove about 2 weeks ago, so far working great.
Date created: 2019-02-13 Name: Stephen s.
Location: New Castle, VA

"Saving on heating costs and staying warm!"
I searched the Web to find any complaints and could not find a single one. I had a couple of issues, one being me and figuring out what high limit to set and a dff that worked for my two bedroom A-frame home and domestic heat. The Only heat I had before my 7300mp with a Non-vented lng gas-log heat that only heated the living room to 70 degrees and the two bedrooms at 50 and was making us sick from carbon monoxide poisoning. Now that the boiler is outside we solved that problem. My dhw was electric and was only warm, couldn't run anything when taking a shower and even that you were lucky to have a little more than ten minutes before it got cold. Now with my 7300mp going thru my cooling ducts I now have a constant 72degrees everywhere in my home. Taking a shower is like heaven with unlimited super hot water without any restrictions. I did have a problem where one of the airflow solenoids got stuck in the open position causing the boiler to boil out before I noticed it. I called my local Crown Royal Heating & Air company and sent someone up instantly and solved the problem by simply spraying some wd40 on the solenoid arms and said to spray them every once in a while. I used to pay over $800 per year for lng gas which only kept one room at 70degrees. With my 7300mp the whole house is at a toasty 72degrees. So far I've bought 6cords($600) so I've saved heating cost and have the whole home at the same temperature. I would like to thank my dealer BlueRidge Heating and Air in Christiansburg, Virginia
Date created: 2019-02-12 Name: K. Ouimette
Location: Conway, MA

"Much less smoke"
Previously owned a Wood Doctor which was fine until the second leak occurred. Happy so far with the 7200 mp. Notice that there is much less smoking. Too early to compare wood consumption, but will let you know.