Consumer Reviews of Crown Royal wood furnaces

Read more about Crown Royal wood furnaces

Read reviews of other Wood Furnace brands

Date created: 2018-04-07 Name: D J
Location: Minnesota

Bought a crown royal boiler had a stainless steel liner lasted 2 years and started leaking, it had a 20 year warranty. Called them up took a year to come look at it, said cant fix it all the welds rusted away. I mean all of them. Save your money and buy a different brand this one is just a waste of money, they will make promises and never follow up!

Date created: 2018-04-05 Name: Andy
Location: Minnesota

"Great boilers"
Me and my family have 6 stoves from Crown Royal have zero problems and great service so far!

Date created: 2018-04-05 Name: Neil Abraham
Location: New York

"Best stove"
I have had this stove for six years and no major problems , very energy efficient, saved a ton of money in oil. Would highly recommend this stove.

Date created: 2018-04-05 Name: Dennis R. Sites
Location: Fannettsburg, PA

"Customer Testimonial"
Our Crown Royal Wood furnace has features that our old wood furnace did not have. Things that I like about our Crown Royal are the shaker grates, clean out pan and that I can also burn coal which helps to clean out the stove internally. Depending on the type of wood, I stoke the stove twice a day to heat our old 2400 Sq ft log home. I would definitely buy another Crown Royal wood furnace and would recommend to all my friends.

Date created: 2018-04-05 Name: Jay Miller
Location: Pennsylvania

"Garbage!"
If you’re looking for an outdoor furnace that requires welding on junk steel every single year in a futile attempt to keep water in it then this is the stove for you! I wouldn’t use another one if you gave it to me. We finally quit using ours and switched back to oil because it’s not worth the hassle. If you call crown royal they’ll blame it on your water and not they’re terrible design and junk stainless they decided to use!

Date created: 2018-03-12 Name: K. Valhouse
Location: Athens, OH

"Huge Savings $$$"
I have had my rs7400 Crown Royal Stove for four years now and can say that it is paying me back. I have my house set to 72-74 degrees and don't think twice about the bill I once was going to receive. This stove is the best I have ever owned. I recommend Crown Royal Stoves to all my friends and family.

Date created: 2018-03-05 Name: J SLOSS
Location: Mohrsville, PA

"It's a wood pig"
Had a central boiler and loved it, used very little wood. It rotted thru being cast iron. So I spent the 10 grand for the stainless crown royal rs7300 stainless boiler. I had this crown royal boiler (rs7300) for 3 years and its a wood pig!! I cant keep up cutting wood for it. I called the company and got the its the best on the market speech!! And the oh I will call your selling dealer to help u out. Yeah I'am still waiting. Well long story short its on craigslist for sale right now at a loss!! Replaced it with a keystoker coal boiler.

Date created: 2018-02-16 Name: B. VanHorn
Location: Spillville, IA

"Five Stars for Crown Royal"
I added a Crown Royal 7300 on my acreage to heat my house. It's set up to heat my domestic water, my infloor heat, as well as forced air. Previous to this we burned lp and would go through $1500 a year on lp and now I burn approx 3 cords of wood that I can have made in a weekends time. And I keep my lp as a back up if I am gone for a long weekend and for use of the cooking stove and 300 gallons last me over 5 years. All of my family has other wood stoves and a close friend works for a hvac company and they all are envious of my Crown Royal stove. Now my friend even recommends them over the previous brand he used to sell!! Their a great machine, well built, and easy to maintain. Now I don't have to feel bad for keeping my house a toasty 80 degrees through the winter!! And best of all, with a full family and two bathrooms, we never run out of hot water. Five stars for Crown Royal

Date created: 2018-02-16 Name: R. Dautel
Location: Tenstrike, MN

"Best Value"
My wife and I moved to northern Minnesota in June 2013. We built a 40x60 pole barn with a small apartment in it. Our plan all along was to get a wood burning boiler. We didn't get into the pole barn until late November so during our first winter our pole barn was heated solely on propane. After spending $700 a month on propane, getting a wood boiler was top priority. I did a lot of research and the Crown Royal rs7400 seemed like the best value and large enough to heat our future log cabin as well. We purchased our boiler in the fall of 2014. Not only do we heat with it but we also heat all of our hot water with it as well. Since we installed our wood boiler we have spent $0 on heat and save about $30 a month on electricity for the water heater.

Date created: 2018-02-08 Name: Dana Cain
Location: Pennsylvania

"Blower fan broke after 3 months"
Nothing but problems from the get go. Unit was installed in October, was out of commission the whole month of January, and now in February the blower motor is shot. It's too cold in Pennsylvania for an unreliable furnace.