Consumer Reviews of Crown Royal wood furnaces

Read reviews of other Wood Furnace brands

Date created: 2019-05-09 Name: E. Hart
Location: Midland, MI

"Works really good"
It's a really good stove, I love how it heats my house and it works really good.

Date created: 2019-04-08 Name: B. Boledovich
Location: Linden, MI

"We love our Crown Royal!"
We love our Crown Royal!! It keeps me warm.
Date created: 2019-03-27 Name: Nancy Kemp
Location: Pennsylvania

"Somewhat satisfied"
We have our stove for one year. Having problems with grates and door handle for ashes snapped off. According to the warranty it is covered for 5 years. Naturally, we were told they never had this problem.first were told its not covered under warranty. Make sure you keep your paperwork. Also told it was an older model ( not sure where this is going) because it was purchased from a dealer new last year. The price did not reflect an older stove..so we see the battle we get. They sound like they want to get out of warranty on stoves.
Date created: 2019-03-15 Name: J. Smith
Location: Ashley, MI

"Looking forward to many trouble free years"
I waited for the heating season to be mostly done before I wrote my review. As this being my first wood boiler in a new pole barn construction. I didn't know what to expect. Working with my stove dealer Ernest Martin has been very helpful. He uses and knows the Stoves inside and out. He has a good supply of parts to install the stove and the knowledge to help you. It kept the 6000 sq. Foot barn 68 deg all winter long, even on the coldest days. I'm looking forward to many trouble free years with this stove and are very happy with the outcome.
Date created: 2019-03-08 Name: G. Talcott
Location: Mechanicsville, VA

"Heats my pool and home"
This is my first year burning with my new Crown Royal 7300mp and it has been great. I installed it myself in May 2018 just in time to use it to heat the swimming pool for the summer where I was only burning it when I wanted to raise the pool temp but easily kept it 85's most of the summer. I lit it the first cool evening in the fall and it has been burning ever since. On days that the lows are in the 50's I easily get > 24-hour burn/load times out of the boiler. On days that are in the single digits I have never had to load more than twice a day. I used to heat with an indoor woodstove and my wife would tell you I was always having to deal with the fire, I love how the fire could be almost out but you throw in a load of wood and when the blower kicks on it fire right back up. My research paid off and would definitely buy again. Glen
Date created: 2019-02-25 Name: A. Hart
Location: Auburn, MI

"Great stove and dealer!"
Traded out my old Timberwolf and man am I impressed! Heated up so fast and looks amazing. The dealer was the best part of all. Only a few hours old but love this stove!
Date created: 2019-02-25 Name: K. Hart
Location: Auburn, MI

"Wonderful stove"
Wonderful stove, wouldn't choose anything else. Fast heating, keeps us nice and toasty.
Date created: 2019-02-22 Name: M. Hamm
Location: Flemingsburg, KY

"Really love this stove"
It's a great stove, it has great heat recovery, it supplies good heat to the house saving money on electric and doesn't burn as much wood as my old shaver stove did and does not smoke as the shaver did, really love this stove.
Date created: 2019-02-20 Name: I. Pratt
Location: Ogilvie, MN

"Runs great"
Stove is great
Date created: 2019-02-20 Name: D. Mackey
Location: Lexington, VA

"Much Warmer"
Great stove, had a CB 5036 till the firebox rusted through before the 12th heating season, glad that I had to replace it with the Crown Royal stove. House feels warmer than it did before and when I was asked one day if I thought it was working better than my old stove before I could say anything my 8-year-old daughter said yes it does, the house is much warmer and I agreed. Great stove and great dealer that I worked with.