Consumer Reviews of Crown Royal wood furnaces

Read reviews of other Wood Furnace brands

Date created: 2017-11-16 Name: Z. Geisendorfer
Location: Lewistown, MO

"Burning Less Wood"
Hello, my name is Zach and I am from Lewistown Missouri. My wife and I built our new home in 2014 and we knew from the start that we wanted an outside wood burner. We had a Hardy before but we made the switch to the Crown Royal because it was a cheaper option, it had better features, and it had a better warranty. Since we have made the switch we have burned a lot less wood and it is more efficient. We have had great customer service with Greentech Manufacturing and recommend them to anybody.

Date created: 2017-11-10 Name: Mark Eichinger
Location: Wisconsin Rapids,WI

"RS7300 boiler"
I purchased a crown royal rs7200 12 years ago had no issues, used about 12 pulp cord a year. out grew it added on a work shop, purchased a rs7300 in spring of 2017/installed these my self.and we haven't bought fuel oil in 12 + years. The crew at green tech are great to work with. Can't beat wood heat.

Date created: 2017-11-08 Name: L. Jerrells
Location: Linton, IN

"Crown Royal"
We have had our stove for 12 years. Our house is hard to heat and it has been good for us. It saved us a lot of money by having this stove. I would probably have one even if I had to buy the wood. We also have it hooked up to our water heater which has saved us money too.

Date created: 2017-11-08 Name: Keith
Location: Minnesota

"Great product"
I have had a rs7200 for five years heating a 2000 square foot cabin that we use all winter. We get to the cabin Thursday night or Friday mornings, the first thing I do is start the stove and within 1.5 hours we are warm and cozy! The system has antifreeze because we let it go out during the week. I have contacted my dealer and Greentech a couple of times and have had great service on all occasions.

Date created: 2017-11-08 Name: A Saunders
Location: Cadet, MO

"Great Product"
I bought the rs7300 about 5 years ago and I have been living summer in the winter. I heat my mom's place also, we are well pleased with the quality of this stove. I would recommend it to anybody with confidence. Thanks Crown Royal for a great product.

Date created: 2017-11-06 Name: J. Hoffman
Location: Northern Kentucky

"Heats Entire House with Less Labor"
I purchased my Crown Royal Wood water boiler stove in 2015. It works very well with my heat pump, since it raises the air temp quite a bit out of my heat pump or I can run it as the only source of heat, and it heats the entire house. It's a model 7300 which will accept a larger diameter and longer log than my previous wood burner which saves me some labor cutting and splitting.

Date created: 2017-10-30 Name: T & M Durdel
Location: Peoria, IL

"Very Pleased"
We have been very pleased with our Crown Royal 7400 wood burner, which we purchased in 2009 from Greentech Manufacturing. It was fairly easy to install and is very low maintenance. The burner doesn't take a large amount of wood to heat our home and water heater. Living in the mid- west, the burner is in use from approximately the beginning of November to mid-March. The types of wood available to burn are oak, elm and wild cherry. The burner needs filled once every 24 hours. Because we were spending so much on propane, the purchase of our wood burner paid for itself within 3 1/2 years. Greentech Manufacturing is a great company to deal with. They are always available to answer any questions and are prompt in sending any needed replacement parts. We highly recommend the purchase of a Crown Royal wood burner from Greentech Manufacturing.

Date created: 2017-10-26 Name: C. Deckard
Location: Lafayette, IN

"Saving hundreds with our Crown Royal"
My name is Colin Deckard from Indiana. I purchased a Crown Royal rs7300 in September of 2015 from Greentech Manufacturing. We chose to go with an outdoor boiler system after numerous winters with outrageous electric bills. We were averaging $550 a month for electric! And that was with setting the thermostat at a crisp 65 degrees. Since then we have been saving hundreds! We also use the boiler for our in house hot water, which has been another money saver. Since we have had our boiler all our electric bills have been under $150 and that's with both zones of our furnace running at the same time at a toasty 74 degrees. I have had to contact Greentech about a couple things and their customer service has always been great for me. Won't be long for the beginning of year 3 of burning wood and saving money! Stay warm!

Date created: 2017-10-26 Name: S. Hott
Location: Augusta, WV

"Cost Savings"
I work for the power company and always looking for ways to save on my electric bill. Water heater is about 30% of our electric bill. By turning the water heater off I've already seen a considerable cost savings. Looking forward to see what I'll be saving to heat my home. I currently have heat pump. My significant other doesn't seem to mind firing up the stove when I'm away. I like the overall look of the stove, how well it's made, and where it's manufactured. Best part, the dealer is only minutes away from my home.

Date created: 2017-10-26 Name: T. Donaldson
Location: Buffalo Mills, PA

"Warm Winters"
My name is Todd Donaldson and I'm the director of New Life Bible Camp, Buffalo Mills, Pennsylvania. We purchased our Crown Royal Stove (rs7500) in October of 2015. We heat the air and the water in a 60 bed log cabin Lodge. Prior to the Crown Royal stove, we had another wood stove. The Crown Royal stove is amazing! It has such a large firebox that even during the coldest winter nights, there is still heat in the stove in the mornings. That wasn't the case with our other stove. I love the efficiency that is built into a Crown Royal stove. With its two blower system the smoke is almost invisible and the heat stays in the firebox. I would heartily recommend anyone to purchase a Crown Royal if they want warm winters in their house.