Consumer Reviews of Crown Royal wood furnaces

Read more about Crown Royal wood furnaces

Read reviews of other Wood Furnace brands

Date created: 2018-05-29 Name: Danielle
Location: Orrtanna, PA

"Great stove for less cost"
Happy we went with the Crown Royal stove, it is a great price compared to some other brands. Did great this winter, even thought the very cold spells. And even through those we still only had to fill the stove twice daily which is great. The up front cost is more with the outdoor wood stove but the amount of money you save in heat is so much more! Only thing we have found that isn't great is the paint has chipped some.

Date created: 2018-05-21 Name: Brad Leerkes
Location: Willsboro, NY

"Love my crown royal"
Couldnít be happier with my crown royal stove one of the best decisions Iíve ever made. Truly is a great piece of equipment.
Date created: 2018-05-03 Name: G. Dillworth
Location: Indiana

"Built tough!!"
We have had our Crown Royal Stove for 5 or 6 years and this thing is built tough. It burns way less wood than my CB that I had. Would recommend to everyone.
Date created: 2018-04-27 Name: mike and sandy bonney
Location: Pennsylvania

"Review of Woodstove"
Bought the rs7300 stove March 2013 have been using the stove since. Heats my house and garage. We have been very pleased with it. Would recommend this stove.
Date created: 2018-04-19 Name: Richard
Location: West Virginia

"Keeps us warm"
I have owned three stoves so far, and this is the best one. It is a rs 7300, around 4 years old. Burn a mix of wood and coal. We did go though a blower the first year but was under warranty, other then that it has been great.
Date created: 2018-04-19 Name: Darren
Location: West Virginia

"Coal In a 7200"
We have used the Crown Royal stove for 12 years in West Virginia burning coal. We are heating 4200 feet one house and two garages. Love the stove with no problems. I would recommend to friends and family!
Date created: 2018-04-16 Name: L. Dunmeyer

"Best Investment!"
We purchased a Crown Royal Stove rs7300 almost 6 years ago and it has never left us down. It heats a 4,000 square foot log home. We have radiant heat and the heater also heats our domestic water. It is efficient and a money saver. We burn coal verses wood due to living in Pennsylvania coal country. On cold frigid nights we are warm and toasty. Best investment ever!
Date created: 2018-04-07 Name: D J
Location: Minnesota

Bought a crown royal boiler had a stainless steel liner lasted 2 years and started leaking, it had a 20 year warranty. Called them up took a year to come look at it, said cant fix it all the welds rusted away. I mean all of them. Save your money and buy a different brand this one is just a waste of money, they will make promises and never follow up!
Date created: 2018-04-05 Name: Andy
Location: Minnesota

"Great boilers"
Me and my family have 6 stoves from Crown Royal have zero problems and great service so far!
Date created: 2018-04-05 Name: Neil Abraham
Location: New York

"Best stove"
I have had this stove for six years and no major problems , very energy efficient, saved a ton of money in oil. Would highly recommend this stove.