Consumer Reviews of Aqua Therm wood furnaces

Read reviews of other Wood Furnace brands

Date created: 2015-01-18 Name: Jerry Schilling
Location: Lennox, SD

"Great boiler"
I have an Aqua-Therm 145 unsheltered boiler. I have it installed in my 40 x 60 shed. I use it to heat a 4500 square foot home. It keeps my shed at 45 and I have my home at 72 degrees. I am very satisfied with the boiler and would get another one in a heartbeat. I have never had a problem with any part of the Aqua-Therm.

Date created: 2015-01-01 Name: Matt
Location: Alton, NH

"Aqua-Therm owner"
It's been 8 years and counting heating my 1800 square foot house. The boiler has been great. I've never had a problem with the boiler. I've only replaced a few things on it. I would definitely recommend one. In fact, I'd buy one again, but unfortunately I live in a state where EPA Phase 2 is required. I'm still waiting to see an EPA stove from them.

Date created: 2014-11-23 Name: J. Davidson
Location: Pennsylvania

"Company doesn't even support a dealer"
We have been an Aqua-Therm dealer since 2010. We purchased the largest unit, the Eco-One, as our demo and used it to heat our home and office. It was delivered with damage to the exterior. Aqua-Therm would not take it back and told us "it was okay". Once it was hooked up, it overheated many times, the new parts were not working, and after our $15,000 investment, we were forced to pay for replacement parts and told there was not a warranty! Due to overheating, we have had to replace Pex-L-Pex underground line four times. Just yesterday, the entire unit overheated and all the electrical parts were melted. Do not buy one of these! They do not support even their dealers, or have any parts warranty or unit warranty at all! The office staff is rude, arrogant and condescending when we call to ask for help. Let the buyer beware! We are now out about $25,000 after parts, trenching cost and pipe costs, none of which was covered by Aqua-Therm even though the pipe was purchased through them also.

Date created: 2013-04-28 Name: Jeremy Sartwell
Location: gillette wy

It over heat, it has burned down 3 times in 3 years plus I have to bring it to Minnesota every time it goes down and I live in Wyoming. I never say anything good about the company or the service. They should have just taken it back and gave my money back.

Date created: 2012-11-04 Name: W. Gordon
Location: Duluth, MN

"Aquatherm boiler review"
I have a model 275 unsheltered wood boiler that I installed in 2007. I installed it in a metal shelter from Menards where I can also store wood. I heat a large house and all our hot water for domestic use. It has been trouble free. I would buy another one in a heartbeat. In fact last year I installed an Aquatherm boiler for my nephew and he loves it.

Date created: 2012-04-27 Location: Raeford, NC

"Everyone should have a Aqua Therm!"
We've owned our boiler for two years now. I like that it's easy to use, and easy to maintain. I've never had to make a repair or a replacement on the unit itself, only upgraded to the Eco One Retrofit, to use less wood. It's more efficient since the retrofit. Since I've got it out in the open, alot of visitors and neighbors had questions, and I've recommended the company to them every time.