Consumer Reviews of Whirlpool water heaters

Read more about Whirlpool water heaters

Date created: 2011-03-30 Location: Tooele, UT

"The Efficiency is High With a Wirlpool Water Heater"
We replaced our old water heater two years ago after it rusted away and broke down. After looking into the various models, we decided to buy a Whirlpool High Efficiency model. We were pleased with the 50 gallon capacity and the fact that it is a self-cleaning unit. The warranty is for 12 years and it uses natural gas. It's very pretty to look at, but the thing we noticed (and this is the only thing we don't like about it) is that it is very noisy when it runs. Fortunately, it's in the basement and we're on the main floor. Other than the noise issue, we haven't had any problems with it such as running out of hot water after running the dishwasher and then going right into the shower. I would definitely recommend this brand to my family, friends, or anyone else who was thinking about getting a new water heater, but I would definitely mention the noise it makes.

Date created: 2011-03-30 Location: Lena, Louisiana

"My water heater works great!"
I am very pleased with my Whirlpool water heater. I have had other brands that did not last very long, some not even a year. I have owned this water heater for two years. We use a lot of hot water in our home, and it is nice to know that the water heater can keep up with the need. I can say that I can count on warm water when I need it. As for cons, I cannot really think of anything that I dislike about it. I had many problems with past brands, but not this one. It is solid and dependable, and it has never failed us in any way. I f you want something you can rely on, this is it. I would recommend this brand and model to anyone who uses or that is interested in converting over to an electric water heater. It is efficient and hard working. I would give it five stars.