Consumer Reviews of Westinghouse water heaters

Read more about Westinghouse water heaters

Date created: 2016-04-15 Location: Cape Cod, MA

"Tiny tank of hot water"
I've owned this water heater for almost a year now, and it has really put all my past water heaters to shame. The pros: it's fast and hot! You can set the temperature to whatever you like and I checked the water that comes out and it's right on temp. Another bonus: it lets you set a maximum limit. No more scalding yourself or your babies during shower/bathtime. In summary, it's quiet, fast, and efficient. The cons....well, I did't want to spend almost 1k on it but hey, you get what you pay for right? On that note, Westinghouse is a trusted brand and I would absolutely repurchase it. I'd maybe go for a bigger tank, but that's also my own fault for purchasing the tank in this size. Oh well. Everyone, go check this brand out. It hasn't leaked....yet. lol

Date created: 2015-12-21 Location: Denver, CO

"Westinghouse Water Heater Review"
I recently moved into a remodeled home and it has this water heater. While it does heat water fairly well, it seems that the smaller size of the water heater isn't the best for a large family. When the entire family tries to take a shower back to back, that's when it becomes an issue. The last 2 showers are usually cold. In general, we could just use a larger water heater. Also, the heater itself is not that energy efficient. If I were to buy a product, I would like to buy Energy Star appliances. Other than that it is a nice unit and we haven't had any problems with it being broken or needing repairs.