Consumer Reviews of US CRAFTMASTER water heaters

Date created: 2011-12-06 Location: reynoldsburg oh

"My Water Heater"
I have owned the water heater for about three years, and have not had any problems with the unit at all. I have been very happy with everything about the unit -- the water is always hot and never runs out on me or anyone else in my home. I don't have any dislikes about the unit because I have never had any problums with it. I have never had to replace anything on the unit. I would buy a US CraftMaster again if this one ever went out. Overall I would say that it's a great water heater that I would recommend to any and everyone -- they make a great product and its a good bang for your buck. It comes with a great warranty and is a quality product.

Date created: 2011-05-12 Location: Fort Wayne, In

"Craft master a top water heater"
I have owned this water heater for around 10 years now. After this long I haven't had no problems with it. There is not anything that I really need 2 complain about. It hasn't needed any repairs. I have already had two friends buy it because of my recommendation.