Consumer Reviews of Stiebel Eltron water heaters

Date created: 2015-12-18 Location: Los Angeles , California

"Heat Pump review"
I bought my heat pump water heater 4 months ago. What I like about it is that it brings comfort to my home. I do not have to worry much about this thing. It is actually the first time that I used this machine. I feel satisfied about its performance and it caters my hot water needs. So far it is working efficiently and I love the style. My family enjoys it. Moreover it is so reliable; it doesn't need to be disabled when defrosting. It is much less of hassle for me and my family. This machine also is cost efficient; it really serves its purpose. I was able to save from it. The price is just right for me. I was able to use other brands for heat pump water heaters and I did not get what I needed as what was promised. I missed the fulfillment as was indicated on their labels. The experience of course can tell.

Date created: 2015-12-16 Location: Miami, FL

"My boiler is quiet and easy to maintain"
I've owned my water heater for 1 year. I like the fact that it is quiet, as opposed to louder water heaters that you can notice the sound throughout the house. I disliked the price but felt it was worth it in the end. I have not had to replace or repair it just yet, but then again, it is only a year old. I would probably buy a cheaper water heater. The price really did send us back financially.

Date created: 2015-12-02 Location: Covington, Ga

"I am very pleased"
I have owned this boiler for just under a year. I really enjoy the speed at which it heats my water and the amount of hot water I can use before it runs cold. I wasn't incredibly happy with the bill for running it all the time. However, we do use it a lot so that could contribute. I would certainly buy this brand again and I have recommended it to a few friends.

Date created: 2015-05-15 Location: Cincinnati, Ohio

"A purchase I'm proud of."
I have always enjoyed hot showers. I used to drain my parent's water heater all the time. I don't know what kind of water heater they had, but it was awful. When I moved into my own place about 7 years ago, I looked for a much better water heater than what they had. I ended up purchasing the Stiebel Eltron 234046. I found that I could throw in a load of laundry, do dishes, then get in the shower to have a nice, hot 45 minute shower. I'm actually impressed with this water heater, and how it has stood up over time. I have my own kids now, and we all get ready in the mornings before school and work by showering. Everyone is able to grab a hot shower before leaving. I've not had any issues with upkeep or repairs. This machine is built sturdy and strong, and for those reasons I'd feel comfortable recommending this water heater to anyone.

Date created: 2012-05-11 Location: Mason, OH

"Love my tankless water heater!"
I just got the water heater brand new when I bought my house two months ago. I love that it is energy efficient and easy to set the temperature. It's perfect for me! I dislike nothing about it so far. I haver never needed to replace or repair it as it is only 2 months old. I would definitely recomment this water heater to a friend. In fact, i've been doing nothing but telling all of my homeowner friends how great it is to have a tankless water heater. It gives me a lot of versatility when it comes to changing the temperature of my water. Since it is tankless, the temperature of the water changes quickly and without using lots of energy.... this is super helpful when it comes to paying the bills all by your lonesome. I hope this review helped you and let you know what I like about my brand new water heater.