Consumer Reviews of State water heaters

Read more about State water heaters

Date created: 2011-03-24 Location: Houston

"State Water Heaters : A Customer review"
I have been using State censible 510E water heater for about 2 years since I moved to this new apartment. It is manufactured by State Industries and it has been a reliable and efficient one for all the time I have been using it. I would rate this at 9 on the scale of 10. I good thing about this water heater is it has never been encountered any problems or any leaks under any circumstances like power fluctuations or over usage. It is 100% shock proof. This is a very good water heater for a residential household limited to the usage. I would dislike this heater only of its capacity, it would drain out all the hot water if it has been continuously used for 20 mins. Considering the power consumption this water heater has been very economical. Otherwise it is the best I can recommend to my friends. I would not go this brand again as there are many other best brands in market which would deliver much better than this water heater.

Date created: 2010-09-28 Name: V. Cales
Location: Lafayette, IN

"It's sufficient"
I bought this house 3 years ago & have no idea as to the age of our water heater. We don't keep it on high. Just enough to take a warm shower. Have had no problems with it, so guess that's a good thing. Just hoping that it is energy efficient.

Date created: 2010-09-10 Name: Pat Krasnowski
Location: Tolono, IL

"Mrs"
It actually is a State Censable but that wasn't on your list. It was purchased when the house was built in 1988 and still runs great.