Consumer Reviews of State water heaters

Read more about State water heaters

Date created: 2011-04-19 Location: Sun City Center, Florida

"Electric Water Heater"
I have had the water heater since 2004 when I purchase the house it was then a year old. It is very efficient, on the minimum setting most of the year. This the 2nd State Ind electric water heater I have owned the other was in Denver, Co I had it for 10 years had no problems and it went with house I sold. I have never had a problem with my current water heater and with my previous good luck do not expect any problems with it. The only thing I dislike about it is that the tank is not as large capasity as I would like..when I have company, my son and daughter in law an their kids we do run out of water with all the laundry and baths ect. however it is fine the rest of the time but I would like at least if it were part time solar. I would not hesitate to recomend a State Ind Electric Water heater to anyone

Date created: 2011-03-24 Location: Houston

"State Water Heaters : A Customer review"
I have been using State censible 510E water heater for about 2 years since I moved to this new apartment. It is manufactured by State Industries and it has been a reliable and efficient one for all the time I have been using it. I would rate this at 9 on the scale of 10. I good thing about this water heater is it has never been encountered any problems or any leaks under any circumstances like power fluctuations or over usage. It is 100% shock proof. This is a very good water heater for a residential household limited to the usage. I would dislike this heater only of its capacity, it would drain out all the hot water if it has been continuously used for 20 mins. Considering the power consumption this water heater has been very economical. Otherwise it is the best I can recommend to my friends. I would not go this brand again as there are many other best brands in market which would deliver much better than this water heater.
Date created: 2010-09-28 Name: V. Cales
Location: Lafayette, IN

"It's sufficient"
I bought this house 3 years ago & have no idea as to the age of our water heater. We don't keep it on high. Just enough to take a warm shower. Have had no problems with it, so guess that's a good thing. Just hoping that it is energy efficient.
Date created: 2010-09-10 Name: Pat Krasnowski
Location: Tolono, IL

"Mrs"
It actually is a State Censable but that wasn't on your list. It was purchased when the house was built in 1988 and still runs great.