Consumer Reviews of Seisco water heaters

Read more about Seisco water heaters

Date created: 2016-12-23 Name: Renee
Location: Texas

"Better to just throw your money in the trash than to buy a Seisco Tankless Water Heater"
Don't waste your money or your time with this company. I have had a Seisco Endless Hot Water Supply Model #28 for 2.5 years. It has needed repairs 4 times. This time, there are no repair parts available. Seisco has left me, and many other customers according to my plumber, without replacement parts to repair their hot water heaters for over a month. Do you really want to buy a product from a company that won't even provide replacement parts to repair their faulty machines? And as if this weren't bad enough, Seisco's customer service has also made weekly false claims about when repair parts will be available, they have sent me false FedEx tracking numbers for repair parts they have "shipped" and stolen my money for repair parts that they did not ship. Like I said at the beginning, don't waste your money or your time with this company.

Date created: 2016-12-06 Name: Star G.
Location: Frederick, Md

"Repeated Leaking"
For the 4th time in 10 years, our Seisco tankless water heater has leaked. The 3rd time it leaked (within the warranty period), we paid to have the unit replaced by an "upgraded" model that Seisco provided at a discount. This "upgraded" unit is 6 years old and it has now leaked as well. The bracket as well as the top of each chamber shows rust, although the first chamber is the most problematic. Seisco is now offering to replace the unit at a discount. I am appalled that they won't just replace it, although I truly have no confidence in this product. Given my experience, I would recommend steering clear of the Seisco tankless water heaters.

Date created: 2016-01-13 Name: walt g
Location: South Texas

"Seisco tankless"
I purchased three Seisco tankless water heaters and so far I'm not happy. All three have had problems, Seisco tech service either hangs up on me when I try to get help or puts me on hold for hours. I would not advise purchasing Seisco brand.

Date created: 2012-10-30 Name: Hilda Purdy
Location: Florida

"Home owner"
I am on my second unit it caught fire could have burned my home down, the company has not been very helpful to replace it. Trying to charge me for a new unit when its the system that is defective I now have no hot water or heat so air for my home have to pay an electrician, plumber and get a new unit. We are very upset .