Consumer Reviews of SEARS water heaters

Read more about SEARS water heaters

Date created: 2010-09-20 Name: Shelly Dalton
Location: Los Osos, CA

"Steady, Faithful, and True..."
We are VERY Satisfied with our Sears Water Heater. We are a large family of 6 with 4 children (2 grown, but still living at home, and 2 are teenager boys). As you can imagine we use a lot of hot water and take a lot of showers everyday. The water heater has worked beautifully and steadily for years. it also seems to last an extra long time as far as the hot water goes. This brand is steady, faithful, and true, and we would highly recommend it to anyone! - The Dalton Family

Date created: 2010-09-17 Name: leanne thele
Location: jackson, mo

"My water heater"
This unit has been in the house since it has been built. my only concern is that it is a PV and when it goes it will be expensive to replace

Date created: 2010-09-16 Name: Christopher W. Clem

"How I have hot water in my apartment"
This water heater is small is yet, it is essential for my health and comfort. It provides me with some, but not enough beacuse it is very small, hot water to keep me warm and comfortable when I take a bath. However, I'm thankful that it works, for without it, I would have no hot water.

Date created: 2010-09-16 Name: bill hoffman

"Mr"
Gas water heater, unit works fine, bought an 84 gallon one, should have bought the next size down. Looked at tank less, but the gas line was too small.