Consumer Reviews of Rinnai water heaters

Read more about Rinnai water heaters

Date created: 2011-05-12 Location: Essex Junction, VT

"Tankless Rinnai water heater works great for us"
We really like our Rinnai tankless water heater. We had it installed about two years ago and have had no trouble with it. We have a Jacuzzi tub in one bathroom, so the original water heater was oversized. We never had any problems with running out of hot water before, but we heard stories from our neighbors about their water heaters failing. So we decided to replace ours before having that bad experience of waking up with no hot water " or worse " a basement full of water. The immediate benefit was freeing up quite a bit of space in our basement. The tankless heater fits on a wall of the basement in about the same space as an electric panel. Another benefit is endless hot water. You can't run out of hot water because the water gets heated as it goes through the pipe. But the biggest benefit we saw was the reduction in our gas bill. Even with teenage boys in the house taking long showers, our gas bill is much less than it was with the old water heater. We have recommended "going tankless" to friends and neighbors.

Date created: 2011-02-08 Name: tammy
Location: ontario canada

"Love this system"
I had a tankless put in 2 years ago and i love this system. It supplies no problem to my showers my infloor heat at the same time. Would say this is much better then a regular water tank. and its small and quite.

Date created: 2010-09-16 Name: R. Burton

"Why did I wait so long?"
I finally installed a tankless water heater. If I would have known how much better this is, I would have done it sooner. The Rinnai heater works well, is reasonably quiet, and gives me all the hot water I need and more. Expect my gas bills will be lower, and the tax credit for installation was a great bonus.

Date created: 2010-09-10 Name: Michael Rockwell

"Best Water Heater Ever"
I bought a Rinnai water heater about two years ago. It has been a really effiecient money saver cutting down on gas bills tremendoulsy. We have plenty of hot water, and it heats up very quickly. Even better, when taking a shower, someone can turn the water on in another room or flush , and there is no chance in temperature. It's one of the best energy efficient investments I have made.