Consumer Reviews of Richmond water heaters

Read more about Richmond water heaters

Date created: 2011-06-16 Location: Knoxville, TN

"Home Water Heater"
We have owned the water heater now for about 4 years. It has some good features in that it keeps a nice heat for both dishwashing and showering, and it has also never had any leaks or major issues tied to it. It does, however, take an extremely long time for the water in any location to heat up. It can take over a minute to to heat slightly for us to wash our hands or to take a shower, which is a big waste of water. We have not had to do any repairs on the water heater, which is wonderful, but I would worry that sometime soon we may have to make some. I would recommend the brand to someone else as I would assume that in the past 4 years they have likely made corrections to some of the issues related to the water heater. Overall, the water heater does its job and has been reasonably efficient for us.

Date created: 2010-09-21 Name: S. Luker
Location: Decatur, IL

"Always hot water"
I purchased a Richmond water heater at Menards several years ago. I haven't had any problems with it. Water heaters last a very long time. I must admit that I haven't cleaned out the sediment on the bottom of the tank as recommended. I especially like the vacation mode setting.