Consumer Reviews of Reliance water heaters

Read more about Reliance water heaters

Date created: 2013-11-25 Name: T Brown
Location: Laurel Montana

"Go Elsewhere"
If you had asked me roughly 2 months ago about this company, I would have given them a satisfied. Now, I want them to give me my money back! I have been without hot water for 2 weeks now and my patience with their "customer service" is nill. Those of you who haven't had problems, best hope nothing happens because getting them to honor their guarantee is mind numbing. The guys at Ace probably with they hadn't sold us this piece of useless garbage. I'm saving up my money and going to replace it. Maybe the guy from Montana-Dakota Utilities would like to buy it off of us since he thinks they are so great.

Date created: 2013-01-15 Name: D. White
Location: Leona Valley, CA

"Reliable, Reliable, Reliable"
I in the process of looking for another Reliance propane 75 Gal Hot Water Heater, my current unit is approaching 20 years in constant use and It has never had a problem. It's getting old and needs to be replaced, but only with another one, which I hope is has much maintenance free as this one. Can't say enough how please I am with Reliance. Just hope the new one hasn't changed much. Very Reliable, Very Reliable.

Date created: 2012-02-07 Location: Orange, CA

"Reliable Reliance"
I have had my water heater now for about four years. I have had other water heaters previously which did leak. This one has been free of problems. I like it somewhat as it does get the water hot enough for me to take nice warm showers. But I wish sometimes that it held more gallons as I cannot always take my showers for as many minutes as I would wish or as hot as I would wish... But the price was right for this water heater so I don't complain much. It's design is smooth and sleek. It is small enough to be easily stored away. I like the fact that it is easily hid in a cupboard underneath where I store my linens. It seems to be good at cutting down on the use of electricity... and cost savings are always a good thing. I have never had any problems with it so I would not hesitate to recommend it especially for those who do not use a lot of water... If you have a lot of hot water hungry people, please make sure that you get a bigger water heater. I am a single person and this one is barely enough for my needs.

Date created: 2012-01-18 Location: Sweet Home, Or

"Reliance hot water heater is my go to hot water heater."
I know that it sounds corny but Reliance hot water heaters are my go to water heaters. I own several rentals and this brand is what I put in all of them now. When I first started doing rentals I used Kenmore because I thought it would help in the long run with part availability. After time though I realized that most parts for hot water heaters are generic. The other thing that made me go to these is that most of the brand names charge extra for the models that are no sediment option. This is really important where we live because if it doesn't have this option you either need a pre filter(which renters wont change) or you have to constantly drain the tanks to get out the sediment. I can also say these last just as long as any of the big brand names. The one problem I have with them is the drain valve on the bottom is plastic and dose not open very far which makes it a pain to drain when you need to replace an element.