Consumer Reviews of Niagara Industries water heaters

5 of 5 stars 1 review

Date created: 2016-05-13 Location: Boca Raton Florida

"The Benefits of a tankless water heater"
I've had to just replace my previous tankless water heater with a new unit. This was my first experience with tankless water heaters when I bought my condo in 2005. The original Titan tankless was installed in 2003 according to a sticker on the unit. The unit performed extremely well and lasted over 15 years. So I was very comfortable replacing the unit with another Titan product. The only problem I do have is the original installation was undersized. So while the tank performs well it has a hard time keeping up when more than one person is showering or another appliance is being used. I live in a 2 bedroom condo so the unit I have is rated for smaller apartments. To upgrade I would have had to upgrade the wiring and circuit breaker at the panel so I opted not to do so. I expect I'll get another 10 plus years out of this unit and the cost was inexpensive. The company even has a replacement rebate if you send the old unit back. So for under $200 I simply replace what I had. It was cheap enough that when I decide to upgrade it won't be a problem to buy a bigger unit and I will certainly buy another Titan unit. Their units last and they do a good job. As far as energy savings I don't have any to compare but there are many advantages to tankless heaters like this, especially in South Florida. Less heat generation, take up very little space, easy to replace. Overall I'm quite satisfied with Titan products.