Consumer Reviews of Mor-Flo water heaters

Read more about Mor-Flo water heaters

Date created: 2019-04-09 Name: L Wagner
Location: Sun City, CA

"Faulty drain valve. Have it replaced asap. Breaks from water pressure."
The water heater has performed well for several years, but the drain valve is plastic and after a few years the plastic gave way under normal water pressure. Warning have it replaced immediately. They may have revised it recently, but it worth the expense to have it replaced under any conditions. Flooded two apartments in our building before the water could be turned off. I would hope that nothing else in the unit as crucial as this valve, that is subject to full water pressure, is made of plastic or such material. Very upsetting that they would use plastic that becomes very brittle with age and breaks at the threaded portion of the valve!

Date created: 2019-02-23 Name: Bob
Location: Southern, WI

"38 years and still works great!"
It is electric and was installed in 1981 and in 2019 still works perfectly! Nothing has ever been changed! Ah... when things were built to last!
Date created: 2018-05-22 Name: JERRY J MCMURRY
Location: Lakeside, CA

"The Mar-Flo Submerged Chamber Gas Water Heater"
I bought this water heater in 1986, replacing a conventional "burner under the bottom" water heater which had started leaking in only 8 years. The MarFlo water heater has worked perfectly for the past thirty- two years and only needed the thermostat replaced once. This last time the thermostat failed, I decided to switch to a tankless electric water heater because I have a large solar electric system. But I simply wanted to say that this Mar-Flo water heater has had a longer life than any water heater I have ever heard of. And I am sad that Mar-Flo is no longer in business.
Date created: 2017-03-25 Name: Rick Miller
Location: Appleton, WI

"Unstoppable"
Ours is 27 years old and going strong!! What more can you say?
Date created: 2016-08-16 Name: Randy Jackson
Location: Winston Salem, NC

"It has been a good one and still is..."
This electric 40 gallon was installed in home when it was built in November 1988. It is rated energy efficient. I drained the bottom of the tank last year. It was the first time in 27 years. It looked good for the age, no rust and very little sediment. It ran crystal clear in 3 minutes. I will never replace it unless it needs to be. Never had any issues, never had either element fail. It is located in the basement and it still looks like new.
Date created: 2012-03-06 Location: Nashville, TN

"American Water Heater group"
I have owned the Water Heater for at least 15 years, my length of time in house. Adjustable to use less energy, no repairs, I wish everything in this house was the same. I would, and have, recommended to a friend. My Father made an excellent purchase.