Consumer Reviews of Marathon water heaters

5 of 5 stars 1 review

Date created: 2015-08-27 Location: Minneapolis , MN

"Water heater review !"
I ordered this water heater about 6 months ago. It was a very speedy delivery, to say the least. So after owning this unit for six months now, I must say that I am a very satisfied customer. I was recommended this product from a family friend and I must say that I am very happy I took the gamble to try this out. I like many things about this unit, including how easy this was to install, no leaks and its been six months now of owning this unit, and a very easy guide to follow if you want to install on your own. Overall this came very fast, free shipping, and very easy install. I would highly recommend trying this product out if you are searching or in need of a new water heater because this one is a very high quality unit that won't hurt the wallet. As of now,being a six month customer with them, I have no dislikes or complaints, nothing but good things so far with them. One last thing to note is that these Marathon water heaters are also very light in weight and you will have no problem moving this to the desired location where you want to put this in your home.