Consumer Reviews of LAARS water heaters

Read more about LAARS water heaters

Date created: 2015-02-12 Location: Lincolnton, North Carolina

"This boiler completely gives us absolutely everything we could ask, including hot water in abundance."
I have owned my NeoTherm boiler for about a year and I absolutely love it. I love the fact that I am using an alternative means in order to heat my home and my water. It is very quick to heat the water and gives us an abundance of hot water when multiple showers need to be had. I also love the fact that we always have hot water, even when the electricity goes out. There is nothing bad to say about the NeoTherm. It has been more than efficient needing absolutely no repairs or replacement parts, which is important when you are trying to save money. When choosing boilers I am certain that I will stick with NeoTherm products and would highly recommend this particular boiler as well as other NeoTherm products to my family and friends. I simply do not think you can go wrong when choosing a NeoTherm product.

Date created: 2014-03-18 Name: R. Gurule
Location: Los Alamos, NM

"Don't buy it"
We put in this unit 2 years ago, and it has never worked properly. We contacted the company several times, and they finally reluctantly sent out a service rep, but he said there was nothing they could do. We tried reducing the amount of water to the heater, but that didn't seem to work. The water is never hot enough for a bath, and showers constantly range from boiling hot to freezing cold, the temperature never stabilizes. Now it has quit working altogether.

Date created: 2010-11-21 Name: G.Reid
Location: Alberta Canada

"Dont Buy"
This has got to be the most expensive and pathetic hi-tech heater ever encountered. Its quits every year and without heat for 2 days because of parts and figuring whats wrong. Few can service properly. The support for Larrs is negligble in my area. Advice buy a domestically made product with proper support and parts. Ask your electrician & plumber before buying. LARRS= expensive crap

Date created: 2010-09-30 Name: Thomas Loecken
Location: munfordville ky

"Mr"
Great

Date created: 2010-09-27 Name: roger prayther
Location: deridder, la

"Water heater"
Its a good water heater i have never had a problem with it sence i have lived in my house.