Consumer Reviews of KENMORE water heaters

Read more about KENMORE water heaters

Date created: 2011-05-27 Location: Grand Junction, CO

"Why I Love My Kenmore"
We just got the Kenmore 40 gallon gas water heater and it's got to be the best one you can find for the price. Honestly, $300 at Sears, can you beat that? We love how inexpensive it was, and of course how well it works. We did not install it ourselves, but we thought about it because the reviews on the website said how easy it is to install. It seemed pretty simple and took the guy less than 20 minutes. My last water heater was a Kenmore as well and I would absolutely buy this brand again. I have already recommended it to several friends. Sears offered a three year warranty on the tank and parts, so I feel confident we won't have any problems and if we do they will take care of it. It's also pretty slim (compared to our older model) so it fits right in where the old one was in our basement.

Date created: 2011-04-29 Location: Sandy, UT

"Great water heater!"
I love this water heater. It is very efficient and never gives me problems. I am always satisfied with it. It has been working great for the many years I have owned it. Another great feature about this Kenmore water heater is its easy installation. I have owned this particular water heater for about two years. I would definately recommend it to anyone looking for a wonderful water heater that always gets the job done. In fact, I just recommended it to my wife's mother, whose last water heater broke. All in all, I have been very satisfied with this water heater.

Date created: 2010-09-25 Name: Ann Carroll
Location: louisville ky 40241

"What do you want here"
The pilot light would not stay lit. they came out twice to light it or fix. i hated to be without hot water.

Date created: 2010-09-23 Name: Richard
Location: Dade City, Fl 33525

"Mr"
Six years old and working fine.

Date created: 2010-09-20 Name: Candy bishop
Location: brownwood tx.

"Ms"
Iv never went wrong so far using any kenmores

Date created: 2010-09-19 Name: Maggie
Location: Minnesota

"Kenmore water heater"
Kenmore makes the best stuff for the lowest price. We have had this water heater for 15 years with no problems.

Date created: 2010-09-17 Name: becky evans
Location: Tulsa, OK

"My Kenmore keeps me more cold"
I have always purchased Kenmore Brand but my water heater keeps me cold but tends to run out of hot so fast , I am very disatified with this water heater.

Date created: 2010-09-17 Name: Jerry LaMontagne
Location: Hickory, NC

"MR."
I have a Kenmore 80 gallon quick recovery electric hot water heater. I have owned it for over 12 years and have not had one problem with it.

Date created: 2010-09-17 Name: John Daviduke
Location: Elmwood Park, IL 60707

"Kenmore water heater"
Needs to be replaced with maybe something more efficient.

Date created: 2010-09-16 Name: Bud Russo

"OUR WATER BEATER"
About 10 years ago we had to replace our old, worn out water heater. We decided on a sears Kenmore because of it's features and the fact that sears would install it. It has been a reliable and energy efficient unit due to its design and polyurethane insulation. Our, now adult, children put it to the test every day. Loads of hot water for showers of four of us each morning. Laundry, dishwasher, never failed to clean well. We are very satisfied and pleased with our kenmore water heater.