Consumer Reviews of HTP water heaters

1 of 5 stars 1 review

Read more about HTP water heaters

Date created: 2016-12-13 Name: Burton Ritchie
Location: Park City, UT

"Don't Buy - Horrible Support"
I have had problems with my sacrificial anode in my HTP storage tank that I use in conjunction with two tankless water heaters. The water heaters are being shut off due to magnesium anode buildup from the storage tank causing a shutoff of my hot water. When I called to speak to tech support, the tech didn't even know that HTP had used both aluminum and magnesium anodes. I asked to speak to someone with more knowledgeable and he first claimed to be the only tech there. Then, when I was able to get him to acknowledge that he did have a superior, he told me I was making things harder than I needed to. I asked him not to tell me that I was making things harder that email wouldn't solve my problem and he hung up on me. Way to go HTP. I see that your savings by not investing in customer service training are serving you well.