Consumer Reviews of HTP water heaters

Read more about HTP water heaters

Date created: 2017-10-20 Name: charles lessenger
Location: Laundry at Wharton & Bay City, TX

"Very poor quality product"
Purchased 4 htp commercial 90 gal/199 hot water heaters in December 2013. As of this date Oct 2017)we have had to replace 3 and the 4th is having constant problems of various error codes. Also, try finding anyone that knows how to repair these water heaters...........WHAT Else do I need to say.

Date created: 2017-06-11 Name: T. McGuire
Location: Fort Montgomery, NY

"Piece of crap!"
Mfg date of this unit April 16, 2014. Today is June 11, 2017 and I'm now going to have to replace this thing already. I' did contact HTP as I saw on their website a 7 year warranty on residential leaking. We'll see if they stand behind that, or even bother to contact me. Doubtful. Constantly leaking out of pressure relief line even after putting in new pressure relief valve. Old valve appeared fine by the way. No hard water. No excessive pressure. Temp at 120. No reason this thing should already be shot. Let's see what happens. What will happen is I won't put in another HTP.

Date created: 2016-12-13 Name: Burton Ritchie
Location: Park City, UT

"Don't Buy - Horrible Support"
I have had problems with my sacrificial anode in my HTP storage tank that I use in conjunction with two tankless water heaters. The water heaters are being shut off due to magnesium anode buildup from the storage tank causing a shutoff of my hot water. When I called to speak to tech support, the tech didn't even know that HTP had used both aluminum and magnesium anodes. I asked to speak to someone with more knowledgeable and he first claimed to be the only tech there. Then, when I was able to get him to acknowledge that he did have a superior, he told me I was making things harder than I needed to. I asked him not to tell me that I was making things harder that email wouldn't solve my problem and he hung up on me. Way to go HTP. I see that your savings by not investing in customer service training are serving you well.