Consumer Reviews of EcoSmart water heaters

Read more about EcoSmart water heaters

Date created: 2016-04-01 Location: Milford, CT

"Great Water Heater"
I give this water heater 5 stars because it is a great tankless model that has not given us any problems. We are very happy with this purchase and will use this brand again in the future for our heating needs. We have had this water heater for 2 years and have not had to do any repairs. It is the perfect size for an apartment or small condo. It can heat over 2.5 GPM, which is perfect if you have one shower in your apartment. I especially love it because it is a tankless water heater, saving valuable space in an apartment. There is even a thermostat that you can change to accommodate your needs, or if you have small children and want to prevent them from burning themselves with water that is too hot. I would recommend this tankless water heater to anyone who live in an apartment or small condo.

Date created: 2015-11-20 Location: Los Angeles, CA

"Provides water all at once and saves on utility bills"
I've had my water heater for just a short period of time. However, I am very satisfied with it up to this moment. I have always wanted a water heater for convenience. Most of the people at home almost always make use of the hot water it provides. I like it because it provides hot water all at once instead of preheating and storing the water. This means that the hot water does not run out and can be used multiple times in different areas of the house. Furthermore, it has self-modulating technology to allow it to adjust the amount of energy it uses to perform the water heating. This means I save on my utility bills compared to the previous models I have. I have noticed a big change in my charges. Since I had it for a short while, it has never broken down yet. I can see that it is durable and may probably not need any repair in the near future. I would definitely recommend this product to friends.

Date created: 2015-11-16 Location: Brea, CA

"Tankless Boiler is the best!"
I have owned the EcoSmart boiler for more than 2 years. It was installed with the manufacture and came with the house when we purchased it. I like the boiler a lot. It is great because it is tankless and it saves a lot of space. We have it installed in our garage and it only takes up a small part of the wall space. However, one thing I dislike about it is the sound it makes when it heats up the water, it could be kind of loud and gets annoying throughout the night. So far we never had a problem with it besides the noise and it heats up the water very quickly around the house. We have a 5 year warranty on it so I am not too worried about maintenance and repair right now. I will definitely recommend this brand and model to other people and would buy the same brand again in the future if needed.