Consumer Reviews of BRADFORD-WHITE water heaters

Read more about BRADFORD-WHITE water heaters

Date created: 2016-02-21 Name: Jim B
Location: Green Valley, AZ

"Water heater"
Water heater installed new in new home on 9/7/2010. Failed on 1/23/2013. Installed new gas control on 1/24/2013. Failed again on 2/20/2016. Still has warranty left but that is parts only. So another big plumbing bill as the part distributor is 25 miles away and it's a weekend, so no hot water or pay through the nose for emergency plumbing service. By the way, it is a Honeywell control unit.

Date created: 2016-02-18 Name: Cassidy

"Don't purchase this brand. Lasted under 4 years."
The unit was recommended to us by a plumber. The benefit was a 10 year warranty. We had a major leak, the unit had to be replaced and we were told that the cost is pro rated. That's not a warranty. The whole thing is a shame. We should have replaced the unit with our original brand that lasted 17 years.

Date created: 2016-01-31 Name: M. Callahan
Location: Waterford, NY

"Hot water through entire shower for once!"
I don't think I've ever had hot water last throughout an entire shower until my new Bradford White hot water heater was installed. Great product and totally satisfied!

Date created: 2016-01-27 Name: Roper
Location: Alvin, TX

"Outstanding"
Built the house in 1996. Flushed the unit 1 time in almost 20 years. Just now started to notice a loss of hot water from what we were used to. Will replace the unit with a Bradford White model that is closest to what we have now. Lasted almost 20 years, you be the judge.

Date created: 2016-01-22 Name: Gary Gresham
Location: Spring Branch, TX

"Bad deal"
Water heater failed after three years. Bad deal.

Date created: 2016-01-16 Name: Holly
Location: Irvine, CA

"Twelve years and still kicking"
Just reading through the reviews and wanted to let others know that we had our 50 gallon Bradford White water heater installed in our home in 2004. It is now 2016. We have hard water, and we have never flushed it (not good, I know, and yes, we do have the popping and rumbling in the pipes because of the sediment buildup) and have not had one issue with it. We realize we will need to replace it in the next couple of years, but in the meantime, we have definitely had a good life from it and plan to have it replaced with another Bradford White.

Date created: 2016-01-08 Name: Donna Maurer
Location: Indianapolis, IN

"Awesome product"
I moved into a brand new house in 2001. It is now 2016. I have the original Bradford White gas water heater that was originally installed. My furnace service guy says I'm "living on borrowed time". But I've never had a problem. Always hot water and no leaks yet. I know I'll eventually need to replace it but it's been a gem so far. Highly recommend Bradford White.

Date created: 2016-01-07 Name: R Randall
Location: Thousand Oaks, CA

" Praises for Bradford White"
Our Bradford White gas water heater was installed in 1996 and is still going strong. We are very happy with the performance of this product. It still look like new and who can complain about a water heater that is still working great after over 19 years of serving a family every day.

Date created: 2016-01-04 Location: New Haven, CT

"Water Heated Perfectly and Efficiently"
My Bradford White water heater has been installed in my home for 8 years. I have no complaint with this unit. My water is always hot and ready to go. The unit does not emit any noise when operating. I have a rather large capacity for hot water, so it is the rare instance when I actually run out of water (when we have guests or a larger number of people taking showers in the morning is the only time). Water heats up in the shower and in the sinks very quickly. The temperature is easy to adjust. I really enjoy the ease and reliability of this system. The unit itself shows no wear or tear or damage. It is happily operating and very efficient and effective. I would definitely recommend this unit to a friend. I would use this brand again in the future if I ever find myself in need of another hot water heater.

Date created: 2015-12-31 Location: Fayetteville, NC

"Built to be the best and it is."
I purchased the Bradford White water heater about 6 months ago and am thrilled. Our old water heater broke and I needed a replacement immediately. I contacted Bradford White the day the old water heater broke and they were very friendly and informative. The water heater cost around $700 and is mid-sized,which fits in our outdoor laundry facility. The water heater was installed in less than 24 hours after I made the call. The installation was fast and easy. I love that it is made in the USA. Purchasing American products is important to me so it made the purchase an easy decision. The water heater has a Hydrojet Total Performance System which includes reduced sediment built in, low operating costs, and more hot water. It is an energy saver which annually saves me $573. I love the fact the hot water is really hot and saves me money at the same time. In the six months of owning the water heater, I haven't had any problems. It is reliable and I can always count on hot water for my showers. I have recommended this water heater to friends and family, and my parents bought one two months ago when they needed to replace their old one. Based on 5 stars, I give it a 5. Best water heater I have ever purchased.